Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awwww You butt hurt by what was said princess? You have a V instead of a P...

Grow a pair nancy.

Joking aside, it's still ****, but it was good for its time like I said. Not a big fan of the movies, granted I do enjoy Bride of Chucky for whatever reason.. it is campy and cheeseball, but eh, I still appreciate it for what it is. And yes, Joss Whedon can write circles around those movies. Most would agree... but anyway, have no idea why we're even there. Lets stop being children. :1-1:

I like the dolls, what can I say. I think the G.I.Joe movies are crap too, and I would still love to own a Hot Toys Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Heck, I own the HT Ghostrider and that movie sucks *****. Mondo *****. MONDO!

:lol Just get yourself a Chucky :wink1:
The retailer I got mine from has sold out already. Turned out great.

You guys need to see these side by side before making such statements :lecture You may need to change :wink1: Mezco is much much better.
They look exactly the same, including hair, only difference is paint application, clothes, the left eye and detail.

I own both sideshows and Mezcos. The hair still isn't right on the Mezco version. I'm ok with it because it's the butchered version but there is no volume to the hair. It lays pretty flat reshaping the look of his head from the movie version.

I own both sideshows and Mezcos. The hair still isn't right on the Mezco version. I'm ok with it because it's the butchered version but there is no volume to the hair. It lays pretty flat reshaping the look of his head from the movie version.

Give it a bit of volume with some hair mousse :yess:

I remember your pictures. Do you have the SS Scarred version?
The SS 'Clean' in your pictures has totally different hair from the scarred one.
Give it a bit of volume with some hair mousse :yess:
:lol You ordered one yet Steve?

Im ordering my Chucky tomorrow!
My first Chucky and to be honest I agree about the hair, its too far back on his head. The sculpt however does look exactly like Sideshow but my fav non full size one is still SS Seed of Chucky! He looks amazing.

Last edited:
Yeh the hair line is too far back but so is the SS version, They are practically the same.
I took this picture straight out the box so the hair is a bit flat. Looks better now...

11u9cau.jpg

Back