Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont believe they have announced anything yet but we can always hope

Okay yer I have been looking on eBay and other websites to try and get one but they r too expensive or are not a good quality one and Mezco did a great job with chucky

Is he just a repackaged Sideshow Chucky? I don't own any from the Sideshow 15" line but from what I can see he's the same figure minus the stand. Anyone manage to get the hair looking right?

to me he is thats why i didnt get him. Hopefully we see some stuff at toyfair. I was surprised to see chucky at the superbowl. looks like his popularity is coming back.

I missed out on the sideshow ones so thats why I ordered him. My OCD really wants the sideshow stand though.... anyone want to sell one to me? Weird thing about Mezco is they actually tried to pass this off as somekind of Masterpiece they developed themselves... when it's clearly just a rerelease of sideshows.

on a side note I am contemplating on sending this out to someone to get his hair re rooted (or at the very least some implants for the widow's peak)

Last edited:
The Mezco is much better than the Sideshow doll.
I sold all my SS dolls after receiving this.
Mezco need to do an unscarred, a 1:1 and a Tiffany :pray:

I missed out on the sideshow ones so thats why I ordered him. My OCD really wants the sideshow stand though.... anyone want to sell one to me? Weird thing about Mezco is they actually tried to pass this off as somekind of Masterpiece they developed themselves... when it's clearly just a rerelease of sideshows.

on a side note I am contemplating on sending this out to someone to get his hair re rooted (or at the very least some implants for the widow's peak)

Somewhere back in the thread comparison pics were posted of Mezco and SS's Chucky. The Mezco looks like a different mold to me, and a better one at that.

Here you go. Head shape is slightly different...slightly.
Mezco paint is much, much better.

P1010353.JPG

P1010354.JPG

thanks collectorcol. your pic really shows the differences in both versions. Now I don't feel some indifferent about picking up a sideshow non damage as a companion to the mezco.

I was pretty impressed with the box. After seeing it I think I'll display it in the box. Nice pics btw.

Back