Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you are ****ing kidding me right? I just pre ordered and bought the second run of the first Chucky.

At least this one has no battle damage. Might buy it based on that alone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If I buy the new undamaged chucky... I MIGHT remove one from the box to display.

Can anyone confirm that the with the battle damaged chucky... Can you bend his knees so I can make him look like he's sitting at the edge of a shelf?

All good. Someone else will confirm. If he doesn't have a knee joint... Well not the end of then world I guess.

If I buy the new undamaged chucky... I MIGHT remove one from the box to display.

Can anyone confirm that the with the battle damaged chucky... Can you bend his knees so I can make him look like he's sitting at the edge of a shelf?

No knee joint. There is no articulation there at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meh. A little disappointing. Does he at least sit up on his own if you put him in that kind of position?? I wonder if the weight is awkwardly distributed.. Especially his head lol.

this looks like its made from the same mold as the SS one? Mezco is doing an awesome job!

Both are pretty much the same molds as Sideshows. I preordered anyway just to display him in box. Next up....a 1:1 scale?? Pretty Pleasee :)

How much did the original 1:1 go for msrp? I see now that it's over 1000 or 2.

you're kidding I just bought a sideshow one loose for 150. ****ing mezco.

the original 1:1 went for like 500 on sideshow. mind you that was 2008

Back