Action Figure Mezco Mortal Kombat Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MEZ11004.jpg

Just pre ordered the variant box they look nice.

Last edited:
Just realized how to play as a figure in the game! Well, ya know, remove all variations. Like Sub-Zero for instance, I didn't think you could play as he is shown in series one of Mezco. But if you press Up, Up Triangle or Y while choosing your variation you get no variation! Pretty cool!

well got my 3 yesterday and must say, they are fantastic figures. I hate the packaging layout, but that is only because its a pain to place in cabinet, still the figures blew me away. Makes the Jez MK9 stuff look like home made rush jobs :lol. Now that i think about it, i could have done a better paint job on the mk9 sub zero 6inch blindfolded and high on meth

I found out last week that ebgames has them in stock. $20 a pop which isn't bad considering that most figures go or 25-30 CAD these days. they've had them for about a month but most places just have Raiden warming the pegs, 2 places had 2 subzero's left and 1 place had 1 scorpion left. guess more people want scorpion.
and word on what series 3 would consist of?

Back