Mezco: Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
breaking_bad_walter_6_inch_figure_by_trevorgrove-d5sqdvh.jpg

You're.......

Your're Heisenberg...~

KSAI

From Mezco facebook page:

"Our early press preview for Toy Fair 2013 is about to start! Get ready to stories and pictures of all our upcoming lines!"

Hopefully lots more breaking bad figures.

The Heisenberg figure looks very good, though it does seem like it's essentially a statue unless they are still adding in articulation later, which is possible. Are his sunglasses a separate piece or sculpted on? They seem a little odd there in that pic, I guess because the arms of the glasses don't go all the way back to his ears? In any case, it looks good. Plus, bag of cash! that's a cool accessory.

not sure I get the point of these. I Know we saw pics of these before already but seeing the actual plush, I don't like it, Walt looks weird as hell and I wish they did a Jesse figure instead of these plushes first,

would people really buy these? I don't know, I don't see it

Last edited:
Yes, people will buy these. People like stuff like this from properties that are a bit less obvious. I am attracted to them just because they are kind of nutty. All I'll be getting are the figures though. No plush or vinyl for me. Now, I don't know how HUGE the market is... but it's out there.

why does he look so shiny? I don't think that's normal for a figure, everything shines so much

(Yes it might be the flash but that still looks too shiny For me)

Back