Mezco: Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mezco Breaking Bad

Mezco have released details on there Breaking Bad Walter White figure.
Breaking Bad 6" Walter White - Heisenberg Action Figure
Breaking Bad Heisenberg Action Figure Mezco Toyz would like to introduce Walter White: chemistry genius turned science teacher turned kingpin; the central character of Sony Picture Television’s critically acclaimed, award-winning, hit series Breaking Bad, is now immortalized as a collectible action figure. This unforgettable figure features Walter as his alter ego of Heisenberg. He comes complete with removable hat, removable glasses, a sack of cash, and a bag of blue crystals. Relive the tense, edge of your seat excitement as Mezco’s Breaking Bad action figure stares at you from inside his collector friendly clamshell package, he dares you to make your move. Figure stands approx 6 inches tall. All Hail The King!
00__scaled_600.jpg

I love the look of these stylized Walt and Jessie
01__scaled_600.jpg

I'm really impressed with the Mezco sculpt I hope thy do Jesse, mike and Gus because I'd rather have extra bb characters in a small scale than takin up space in a big scale. I'm happy with my 2 12 inch walts

So articulation... do you think it's just shoulder, neck and maybe wrist?

Probably:

Ball jointed neck
shoulders
elbows
wrist
waist

and maybe ankles/hips/knees but the ones above the waist are pretty standard NECA articulation and Mezco is pretty similar.

Ah, okay. I know the above image just seems to be CGI so probably wasn't a great indicator. I wasn't sure how much articulation Mezco puts in.

Probably:

Ball jointed neck
shoulders
elbows
wrist
waist

and maybe ankles/hips/knees but the ones above the waist are pretty standard NECA articulation and Mezco is pretty similar.

I read that wrong and thought you said eyebrows and I was like, damn that's articulated.

I wonder if he got this gig on the back of his 1/6 customs or whether that was by the by.

If he did that makes an interesting case study on how Showtime and AMC regard the creative activity of 'freelancers'.

Uhm... ahem... here we go... looks great. Though I hope they are going to add in more articulation eventually.

I dunno.. I like the way that the shoulder articulation is well hidden by the folds of the suit. Then again, being so limited perhaps it may as well be a statue... maybe articulated elbows would be enough to cover most posing options.

Well Trevor made 3 Walters and gave them to Vince Gilligan. So.I'm thinking when Mezco went to aquire the license, Vince was most likely involved and recommend Trev because of how awesome the Sculpts he had already done.

Just a guess

Just thinking, Grandpa Munster's accessory might come in handy for him. :D

81oj9Q5EtKL._AA1500_.jpg

Back