Mezco: Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0212E0C9-D4D4-4C13-94DD-B58013A02747-733-0000004026BA2DB4_zps0ebdd8bb.jpg

:panic:

Damn good bench too man!

I can't see what the problem is i have sold collectable figures for a long time and i'm a huge breaking bad fan, but i would not want or need more than 2 Walts.

Im still amazed we are getting figures at all. I would be very suprised to see Toys R Us carry these can you imagine the backlash these are figures of drug dealers don't forget.

NECA had to remove there Django figures after pressure i will be amazed if there is no pressure to have these removed from shelves too.

If your on the fence with these i would buy them just in case. The bobble head has already sold out from Mezco and i think they are planning another run.

Chris that bench is awesome!

People have already found the Heisenberg and bobble head figures at TRU.

Great to know! Thank you, darth.

If you can get a TRU SKU# and post it, that would be fantastic.

They sold Remake Freddy Krueger, the child molester version at TRU. So I think they will have no problem selling Mr. White.

fignesfkm.jpg

I saw the Heisenberg figure in hand today at a store .
I was not impressed at all.
sloppy pain apps, not worth the money in my opinion

Heisenberg $17.99 at Amazon w/free shipping on orders over $25 - [ame]https://www.amazon.com/Mezco-Breaking-Heisenberg-Walter-Action/dp/B00B89LZ4C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376659567&sr=8-2&keywords=heisenberg[/ame]

I also verified with Mezco that the yellow hazmat suit Walter is only a SDCC item, so the only version available to the general public is the Diamond green version.

I've got both hazmat, and Heisenberg Walter. I want 2 Jesse's to go along with him so bad! I'm not opening them unless they release the jesse figures so I can put together a sweet lab/rv display!

Anyone know of great 6 inch scale glasses for Walt? The pair he came with are horrible.

I agree, they ruin the otherwise nice sculpt. I opt to take them off as if he dropped them on the floor trying to get the fly.

BBWWhazmat2.jpg

BBWWhazmat3.jpg

BBWWhazmat4.jpg

BBWWhazmat5.jpg

BBWWhazmat6.jpg

BBWWhazmat7.jpg

That's surprising, as the whole "exclusive" nature of the SDCC set seemed very added on. The Pollos Hermanos exclusive was just a slipcover over the normal packaging and the flyswatter exclusive was in a plastic bag taped behind the tray, not in a molded section of it, like the other accessories. Also, there was a sticker with a housefly on the front, as if to signify it as having the exclusive taped inside so a buyer could discern the difference between it and an otherwise identical non-exclusive version. All those things seem to point the non-exclusive version being available for a larger retail release. Otherwise, I don't know why the exclusiveness seems so tacked on. (Well, I guess they could still use the packaging for the greenish hazmat version too, now that I think about it..)

Mezco used to make figures of everyone. But not everyone sold. So I understand their hesitation.

Jesse will sell. Saul...maybe. I can see that selling to a lot of non action figure collectors, just to have a little Saul on their desk to laugh about.

Gus could sell, especially with that head. Maybe Mike. Hard to say.

Back