Metal Gear Solid Trilogy HD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm playing mgs3 on hard and I can't sneak up on enemies like I can in MGS 2 on hard. WTF? The slow walk leads to the guard saying "huh?" and him being alerted of you presence. Am i doing something wrong, because it works in MGS2 just fine.

Yeah I think you may be. If memory serves, the d pad has to be used when near a guard, instead of the analog sticks. This makes Big Boss do a sneaky walk guards cant hear.

Tonight, after calling all my nearby Gamestop's that showed that they had the PS3 MGS LE in stock I was able to snag one that someone had cancelled their reservation on. :yess:

If anyone find the PS3Limited Edition anywhere for a reasonable price could ya'll let me know. I cracked since i have no idea if europe is gonna get this.

cheers

I've been playing MGS The Twin Snakes on PC using the Dolphin Emulator and this game looks friggin great in 1080p with anti-aliasing.

Looking forward to my copy of MGS HD on PS3. Snake Eater running at 60fps must be something!

If anyone find the PS3Limited Edition anywhere for a reasonable price could ya'll let me know. I cracked since i have no idea if europe is gonna get this.

cheers

Weren't you going to get the Japanese Limited Edition? Anyway, you can keep checking Amazon. They seem to periodically have it in stock for one hour or 30 minutes at a time, per day, for some reason.

Yeah i was planning to. I emailed Play Asia o ask why it hasn't come up for pre-order yet and the guy emailed back saying

"We are still waiting for the confirmation from our supplier about the stock we will be able to get. We kindly ask for your patience."

so that got me worried, cheers for the info Solidus

Yeah i was planning to. I emailed Play Asia o ask why it hasn't come up for pre-order yet and the guy emailed back saying

"We are still waiting for the confirmation from our supplier about the stock we will be able to get. We kindly ask for your patience."

so that got me worried, cheers for the info Solidus

Tell you what, I might be able to help you out. I checked online on a few of the Gamestop stores around my area, and they have the LE in stock (at least that's what they say). I'll ask around today. Perhaps I could purchase it for you on your behalf if I find one.

Tell you what, I might be able to help you out. I checked online on a few of the Gamestop stores around my area, and they have the LE in stock (at least that's what they say). I'll ask around today. Perhaps I could purchase it for you on your behalf if I find one.

that would be amazing man, ill take you up on that if you find it :clap

Just came back from a Gamestop, and they're sold out. The manager told me that they only had four copies shipped to them. I'll check a few more stores tomorrow.

I just got these 2 from Amazon :yess:

DSC09911.jpg

Man, I should have bought two. One to open, and the other to flip on EBay for big bucks.

I"m still optimistic that the Steelbook I have on order with Zavvi is going to come through. I haven't heard otherwise from them, and it's still showing the original shipping date from when I ordered it.

^Maybe it's delayed, because the European version of the game is being delayed as well. The release dates probably fall in line with each other.

Is it just me or does MGS2 seem a ton more relevant today than it did back in 2001? Its like a whole new experience and does not seem nearly as far fetched as I remember it.

Is it just me or does MGS2 seem a ton more relevant today than it did back in 2001? Its like a whole new experience and does not seem nearly as far fetched as I remember it.

I'm not sure that my opinion will change with the HD collection. I played MGS 2 during the summer and I still thought that was a schizophrenic mess of a storyline. Although, I agree that replaying a game does help with understanding what's going on.

Back