METAL GEAR SOLID thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMFG Raiden moves yay! He also looks AWESOME and has swappable hands omgomgomgomg I can't ^^^^ing wait!!!!!!1111
fwirm1.jpg

Talk about early.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRlHal2VAYE

^^^Lucky, SOB :D

Thats the freakin total?

i cant ^^^^ing believe he has MGS4 bundle!!! SOB wont even play it :horror yes sir because of the 1 day $16 shipping :D i preo it online because my local gamestop takes about a week to recieve new games, yes im that desperate to play :banana

OMFG Raiden moves yay! He also looks AWESOME and has swappable hands omgomgomgomg I can't ^^^^ing wait!!!!!!1111
fwirm1.jpg

i heard he was pushed back till july something about all the Raidens end up with broken visors.....i think :monkey1

one retailer is telling me he's coming out the day of the game and another not till the end of the month...so i dunno anymore. :(

Just finished MGS2,finished MGS1 earlier this week.

MGS 2 kinda reminds me of The Matrix,Patriots controls everything,people cant choose for themselves,everything is fictional.And the mission in both MGS1 and 2 was Patriots plan all along.

I cant wait for MGS4,but i believe we will get a MGS5 with Raiden,his story is still unknown,even if Hideo gave us the answer in MGS3(The Russian officer named Raidenovitch).We know he was forced to go to war as a kid,but nothing more than that.

That blonde ^^^^^ disrespected my name by throwing my dog tags away,IN FRONT OF SNAKE,how embarrassing:lol

Last edited:
I cant wait for MGS4,but i believe we will get a MGS5 with Raiden,his story is still unknown,even if Hideo gave us the answer in MGS3(The Russian officer named Raidenovitch).We know he was forced to go to war as a kid,but nothing more than that.

That blonde ^^^^^ disrespected my name by throwing my dog tags away,IN FRONT OF SNAKE,how embarrassing:lol

Raikov was a joke by Hideo since there was huge fan outrage at playing as Raiden for most of MGS2. He made the character look like Raiden and had him be the gay lover of Colonel Volgin.

It's obvious by Raiden becoming a Cyborg Ninja that they are possibly trying to 'redeem' his coolness with this path. I am curious to see what happened to him since MGS2.

Rock, maybe I'm confused by your wording but when you talk about MGS3 and Hideo "giving us the answer"...you do know that MGS3 is a prequel that takes place even before the original Metal Gear? Raikov is not the same person as Raiden.

Back