METAL GEAR SOLID thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell, im going to the gamestop midnight openeing to get my collectors ed. copy!!!!!!!!!
..aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad we cant fast forward time eh?????????

My Toys R Us got in two of the System bundles in today, if I didnt already own the system I would grab this one without a doubt. Preorders were stopped on the MGS4 things but I dont think any were taken on the bundle, and I know atleast one for the game (mine).

I'm going to see Hideo Kojima next Saturday (the 14th) to get an autograph and hopefully a photo at the MGS4 World Tour event in San Francisco. It's happening at many major cities around the world, and I'm very excited.

I thought I was excited about this game but this thread has sent my excitement through the Roof! I don't want to wait anymore! I'm going to have to pick up my preorder at the midnight release...

So, did the MGS4 bundle pre-order crash Amazon's site?? I placed my order, then just now went back to check and Amazon is down.

The bundle must've gone up on Amazon while I was at work. Been waiting months for the email notification, and when it finally comes I go to Amazon only to find there are 4 available... for like $900 apiece! Hell no! :rotfl :lol :rotfl
I wanted one too, but not that bad. Ridiculous. Already got the LE package ordered, so that's covered, but time to look for the PS3 elsewhere! :monkey4 :gun

What bundle? Is it a bundle with a ps3? I reckon alot of people will buy Ps3's just for this game! Its the reason I have one!!

What bundle? Is it a bundle with a ps3? I reckon alot of people will buy Ps3's just for this game! Its the reason I have one!!

yeah you get the game with the ps3 AND the new controller. 40GB and 80GB versions. $399 and $499.

Back