METAL GEAR SOLID thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or, you know, he could resize them himself when he posts them to his photo hosting service, just like most people do. Or resize them on your computer. But not hating though. Very, very cool you got to meet him! Can't wait to meet him myself on Saturday!!!!!

Anyone else from the Bay Area going to the Metreon on Saturday, we should meet up when we go!! Send me a PM!

Dark_Spidey, you lucky sob :D , i never seen him laugh or smile, he always looked pissed off in the US cinventions, ill be nervous if i was shaking his hand and talking to him :D

Dark Spidey,you are 1 lucky dude,do you have a picture of you with Hideo(Shaking the masterminds hand):D

No. Everyone was specifically told not to take pictures when close to Hideo, Yoji and the model :monkey5.
I did shake Hideo's hand though. He even said "Merci". He seems like a very nice and humble person.

No. Everyone was specifically told not to take pictures when close to Hideo, Yoji and the model :monkey5.
I did shake Hideo's hand though. He even said "Merci". He seems like a very nice and humble person.

no pictures up close...hmmm what could possibly happen?:lol

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I met Hideo Kojima today!!! It was as awesome as I thought it'd be. He came to Paris 3 years and I couldn't see him so I'm really glad I did today.
Everything had to be settled in less than one hour so I could only tell him a couple of japanese things that I learned the day before just to show him that I admire his work.
Yoji Shinkawa and Yumi Kikuchi were there as well and they were all extremely nice to the fans.

I'm supa hyped for the game now!

'nuff talk, here are the pics (they're crappy but everyone was pushing each other to get closer to Kojima):
KojimaParis9-12-08011.jpg

KojimaParis9-12-08013.jpg

KojimaParis9-12-08015.jpg

KojimaParis9-12-08016.jpg

KojimaParis9-12-08019.jpg

KojimaParis9-12-08020.jpg

KojimaParis9-12-08021.jpg

KojimaParis9-12-08022.jpg

DUDE !! I ENVIE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW !!
you got to meet the LEGENDARY HIDEO KOJIMA !!

man you are one lucky SOB !!

He will be in NEW YORK for launch. he will be 6 hours away from me but I have to work all weekend :(

Iwill meet him one day.

WOW that signed box is going to cost a lot of money in the future man ! NEVER LET GO OF THAT !

2 more days !!! man this is killing me.

I think I'm gonna bring my LE Game and the LE guide with my to San Fran on Saturday for Kojima to sign. Hopefully he is there though! Some say he might not be because this is his last stop before going back to Japan and he'll probably be wiped! I hope he comes!!!

Back