Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should of never did the HD collection and just went right to this. Konami is milking the only cow they got left.

https://youtu.be/a3H5UvX6uQw
I don't care what anyone says, This is the best game franchaise of all time ! I camt wait to have the legacy collection.

I cant wait to pick this up! and play it all in order.

Did anyone notice in that trailer that the contents of the art book looks different than the one in the HD Collection? This one seems to be a compilation of all of the poster images.

In case, I got this on pre-order from Amazon. I didn't even play my MGS HD Collection, because I got the box signed by Kojima and Shinkawa and have kept the contents sealed. So, the Legacy Collection is a welcomed release.

Mentioned it already. Kojima posted three pics of some of the images on twitter. They were ads/posters as well as the regain ad

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mentioned it already. Kojima posted three pics of some of the images on twitter. They were ads/posters as well as the regain ad

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Oh, I didn't know it. Anyway, hopefully they'll be high-quality images. I wouldn't mind snipping out some pages and carrying them to Staples for some poster printing.

I managed to sell both my HD collection and copy of MGS4, and didn't loose too much money. So I will definitely be grabbing this on release day.

Honestly, my favorite aspect of all of this is the new art depicting Solid from MGS1. lol. He looks bad ***.

From the images released the book looks about the sae size as the case, hopefully thats not true.

But it was previously confirmed the artbook is a collection of marketing materials throughout the 25years.

and yes i hate myself for needing this. But at least it comes with VR missions and both graphic novels!

Ugh, if I but this it would mark the

3rd time of buying MGS1
4th MGS2
4th MGS3
3rd MGS4
2nd MGPW

Do I really need it just for the artbook?

Ugh, if I but this it would mark the

3rd time of buying MGS1
4th MGS2
4th MGS3
3rd MGS4
2nd MGPW

Do I really need it just for the artbook?

I feel the same way. I love MGS but how many times can I buy the same game/ same art. Also, another set will probably be released again right before MGSV. But I may buy it later on for completion.

Also PS4 isn't backward compatible, so I'm sure they'll make a ps4 version at some point down the line.

Do you guys already have both digital graphic novels and VR mission?

Also PS4 isn't backward compatible, so I'm sure they'll make a ps4 version at some point down the line.

Do you guys already have both digital graphic novels and VR mission?

I have the U.S. release for Digital Graphics Novel 1. DGN 2 was never released in the States, so I bought Bande Dessinee 2 - which is the Japanese version of both novels. But, the DVD is region locked so I was never able to play it :monkey2.

There's definitely going to be a next-gen version of this collection in the future. I'm guessing that KojiPro will probably release it around the same time as MGS V :lol.

One of my friends told me today that some of the Gamestop stores have a shortage. I'm guessing it's the same with EB?

Is there no love for the original Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2 for MSX?

IMO they are one of the hardest Metal Gear games. I haven't played the 2nd one.

Back