Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get the HD collection and now I'm happy I didn't, most likely I'll be getting this and have a nice MGS weekend goodness playing all the games chronologically nonstop until I beat all of them before MGSV launches.

The original HD Collection did include a cool art book, that probably won't be released for this collection. I dunno, depending on what the extras are, I may or may not pick this up.

seems like a waste

Should of held off until Phantom Pain comes out and make a CE out of it. Rather than releasing another bundle package with nothing new in it

Take a listen to this, my friends. Listen, and shed manly tears.

[ame]https://youtu.be/kjWGdHoltV4[/ame]

I think i'll pass on this too. I already have them all :lol

Might just try and pick up the packaging or if it comes with some kinda decent extra i might be swayed.

Coincidentally the artbook with the HD collections is pretty good. It's the only official artbook released with any of the artwork from MGS3 in it. They never released a 'The Art of Metal Gear Solid 3' like they did for every other main title. They even did one for PW!

Oh man...... i really want those artbook :banghead, but unfortunately this MGS Legacy will come with a graphic novel. So i'll pass it and hunt for HD LE, except they release it with an artbook contain all MGS artworks. :pray:

Face it, Kojima hates MGS2 and Portable Ops. :lol

Both are the most underrated games of the main series. IMO MGS2 is the 2nd best game of the series (in terms of the grand plot and minus Raiden) and MPO has a more cohesive story than Peace Walker.

Why would you write the game off? It's not a bad game at all.

(^ I actually like MPO, it was a little off but still a good game which I enjoyed)

And i just made up my mind & bought the MGS from PSN less than a month ago...:gah:

Hope they offer some PREMIUM COLLECTIBLE other than "and the Ashley Wood digital graphic novels"
... I actually got the MGS omnibus half price, opened it once. Just not my cup of tea... Not at all :slap

And i just made up my mind & bought the MGS from PSN less than a month ago...:gah:

Hope they offer some PREMIUM COLLECTIBLE other than "and the Ashley Wood digital graphic novels"
... I actually got the MGS omnibus half price, opened it once. Just not my cup of tea... Not at all
:slap

I own it... since I got it cheap and it's just another MGS collectible to own. But the art I think is absolutely terrible, I was never a fan of his art.

Like WTF is up with his hair? And his hair isn't even constantly drawn at one length, a times he has the MGS2 mullet :dunno

snakebad.jpg

This collecfion is bull****.

Well, the inclusion of unremastered MGS1, MGS: VR and probably the axact same Japanese DVD of the Novels doesn't warrant "Legacy Edition" tagged to it.

Bullcrap or not, I'm still getting it. I just wished there was actual effort into the collection instead of just a another repackaging. The only thing I don't have is the Digital Graphic Novel DVD.

Back