Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with Medicom is they're just plain 12 inch, not 1/6th scale. I don't get why they're all 12 inches :dunno

But.... it's not the size that counts, it's how you use it?

giphy.gif

If anyone can answer that, is internet celebrity/actor/voice actor/MMA fighter/professional real estate agent/astronaut Yong Yeah and his 30 minute videos! :clap

11909133_1481444378846430_1391050009_n.jpg

So many "professions", what's he trying to do, compete with the Dos Equis guy? :slap

I bet next, he'll claim he's a nuclear physicist. "So today, we have a famed nuclear scientist on our show. You know... mentioning physics, I've always loved physics and atoms, and I've done research on radiation for MGS V. You can say I'm a nuclear physicist, myself!" *waits for affirmation*

Last edited:
Clearly size does matter Solidus. "Bigger is better!" ads always say. For....some reason.

.............didn't someone on this forum claim to be an astrologist or something? :lol in response to Instellar? Besides with all the stuff of what people claim to be on this forum, it's no surprise someone will claim to be a physicist :lol

Looks pretty nice actually.

Can't believe this, but after today I may have sold all my MGSV PAK figs :lol I sold three so far and someone wants to buy out the remaining six.

Do you have up close photos? Absolutely unreal collection, would love to see each cube close up

Do geccos statues sell well? They seem to be making alot.

Also, why are these the only guys making MGS figures, are these still the ones approved by Kojima trickling out??

menshedge is also making statues as well, they have a mgrr raiden coming out. i think after these 2 statues the collectibles are going to be dead for a long time.

We really don't need anymore MGSV collectibles at all. Legacy MGS figures is where it's at.

Don't they always sell well? Surely that's enough for Konami or whoever to acknowledge fan desires

I think it's safe to say Konami doesn't give a **** about their fans or hell anyone else. They would have revealed what happened with Kojima without a second thought otherwise.

Do geccos statues sell well? They seem to be making alot.

Also, why are these the only guys making MGS figures, are these still the ones approved by Kojima trickling out??

The Silent Hill line sold really well and have superb sculpts, albeit underwhelming paint job. Heather from SH3 looked like she jumped right out of the game.

More importantly why are they only doing statues from MGSV?

This. I would assume they're leftovers from a contract license.

Looking for a normal old snake rah in any condition, can be missing accessories and box no problem as long as the skin on the suit is fine. PM me with offers

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

oh yeah, i forgot that theyre releasing the MGS4 koto rex battle damaged version too, at least its SOMETHING non MGSV related besides the raiden statue. it was an easy milk for them though because all they had to do was change a couple of parts and make some new minifigs.

For such a great series of games with so many brilliant pieces of character and mechanical design, it's downright upsetting how little there is in the way of high-end merchandise. We got what, the Hot Toys Naked Snake, Boss, Raiden and red Raiden and I guess the Medicom RAH figures, ThreeA's Rex and Ray, and Sentinel's Long Tall Sally over the span of a decade?

That's not to say I don't like the Revoltech or Figma figures (although I'll admit I despise PAKs), but they don't have quite the same impact.

Square letting the MGS1-2 license to die a miserable death is disgusting. There's no reason why they couldn't finish those, and do MGS3-4.

Back