Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the same thing also..didn't know buying loose from ebay meant u would be getting a bootleg..should have seen it coming when he was selling days before release.

damn, a decent price. Living in the UK sucks for hot toy prices. The Boss is the equivalent of £80 for other folk. And id buy one for that. But we never get deals in the UK ;_;

TOYHQ have the boss for £75 + shipping

As Jason would say - you're welcome

Yeah if it comes from China or HK then it's either a bootleg or a factory reject. Either way not good!

DAMMIT!

Here's what I got just for reference...
rfylCEz.jpg

having said that, at the ridiculous prices they are going for you could buy a knock of and have it repainted better than the PAK for less than you can pick them up for now

having said that, at the ridiculous prices they are going for you could buy a knock of and have it repainted better than the PAK for less than you can pick them up for now

And it's not like the genuine article is known for it's high standard in quality to begin with. Authentic PAKs have bootleg-level QC considering how often people report errors and flaws after buying MISB.

I've never seen a KO PAK in hand yet so can't say about the quality, but PAK definitely have had some bloopers across all the lines.

Even the new FFAC, there were some Yuffie and Tifa problems.

It's insane how much PAK charge these days.

I'm not even kidding I paid £30 more for the HT commando figure than the new PAK prices are set at and that is insane to me

And it's not like the genuine article is known for it's high standard un quality to begin with. Authentic PAKs have bootleg-level QC in terms of the number of errors and flaws people report.

I agree whole-heartedly Frank. I have a suspicion that some of the less popular characters like Skull Face, kid Psycho-Mantis, and maybe Burning Man will drop in prices significantly after the hype settles down.

I mean these days you can pick up PW Kaz for around $40, MGS2 Raiden and Meryl for around $50, and Liquid (surprisingly enough) for still around $70.

Back