Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I read it on 4chan, one dude was claiming his dad works at Megahouse, and that the next one would be Shagohod, so, yeah, take it with a grain of salt :lol

Folded and picked up both of those Kuji (or whatever they are called) busts. Dig them as a pair, would have preferred Miller instead of Ocelot but meh.

As good as this looks does anyone know if more any more MGS bishoujos are planned?

sniper-wolf-metal-gear-solid-bishoujo-statue-kotobukiya-illustration-1.jpg

the artist is not that Deviant art guy, it's a guy called Sheraz Ali, he was the animator working on the MG remakes.
That's art from the cancelled remake.
Yep.

It's incredibly sad that we live in a time where non-profitable fan projects can be canceled by license holders.
Maybe we really deserve another World War...

Yep.

It's incredibly sad that we live in a time where non-profitable fan projects can be canceled by license holders.
Maybe we really deserve another World War...

Amazing to think that this fan project would of been more of value than the 80 million dollar turd we ended up getting.

Amazing to think that this fan project would of been more of value than the 80 million dollar turd we ended up getting.

To be fair, that wouldn't exactly plug into continuity well after MGSV, and I'd imagine Konami are probably going to remakes of MG 1 and 2 themselves eventually.

What platform they'd be for is debatable seeing as they've announced their intention to get out of AAA...

Got my Sneaking Suit VS, and i really like it, its the first PAK i get that can stand easily with no stand and need to fiddle with it to try and get it balanced. Im really liking it. My only negatives are:

- No open palm right hand
- The holster is damn near impossible to close with the gun in it and even without the gun.
- mine has a pint chip on the chest :( amiami will tell me to go screw myself, does square enix have any customer service whatsoever?

id get some flat black and toch it up. my metallic gz bb has a major chip where the belt setteled around his waist while the paint was still wet. it sucks because there is no way to match that paint and the plastic was white. what a dumb move to make the plastic that color, at least if it was black it wouldnt stand out so bad.

nipple chips!!!

Got my Sneaking Suit VS, and i really like it, its the first PAK i get that can stand easily with no stand and need to fiddle with it to try and get it balanced. Im really liking it. My only negatives are:

- No open palm right hand
- The holster is damn near impossible to close with the gun in it and even without the gun.
- mine has a pint chip on the chest :( amiami will tell me to go screw myself, does square enix have any customer service whatsoever?

They'll tell you to take it up with AmiAmi. Square's CS are useless sods, tbh.

Got to admit, this is the first time in a long time I've been tempted by a PAK...

There has not been any new stating they would make other characters.
What do you wish to see? Meryl ? Or Mei-ling, Naomi, Nastasha ... The other character I could imagine them doing (and me buying) is Eva.

Eva would be good. So would Meryl, Fortune, Paz or even Olga. Even The Boss could work considering her outfit is basically made for Shunya's style.

Got tired of seeing the nipple :lol took some of the paint i used for DX-12's eyelids and at normal viewing distance it looks fine

Luckily my sneaking suit Venom came out with almost no flaws. The only compliant I have with it, is that they over did the shadowing around the eye. They should have left it the same as the tiger stripe Big Boss.

Back