Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah.

The game sucks.

66d32a2801974f19d8777f0a57a440ab.gif

Please just stop

Stop what?

You're so misguided, Ryan. You need to blindly pledge allegiance to Kojima, and say you love the game and conveniently ignore all problems with any of his "masterpieces". As any new fan to the series should.

Open world, which is 95% dead. Completely broken gameplay mechanics, such as not climbing over a 6 inch high cliff, not being able to aim a gun because you get caught up on a wall or railing. Absolutely retarded PS1 level AI, redundant mission after redundant mission. Credits that spoil everything in the mission, and four major credit breaks in one game. The same monotonous helicopter intro thousands of times. The most awkward moment in gaming history... the ride in the jeep with WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?!?!!? No final boss, just "here"s the ending out of no where!"

Where do you get off saying it's bad?

Last edited:
You're so misguided, Ryan. You need to blindly pledge allegiance to Kojima, and say you love the game and conveniently ignore all problems with any of his "masterpieces". As any new fan to the series should.

Open world, which is 95% dead. Completely broken gameplay mechanics, such as not climbing over a 6 inch high cliff, not being able to aim a gun because you get caught up on a wall or railing. Absolutely retarded PS1 level AI, redundant mission after redundant mission. Credits that spoil everything in the mission, and four major credit breaks in one game. The same monotonous helicopter intro thousands of times. The most awkward moment in gaming history... the ride in the jeep with WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?!?!!? No final boss, just "here"s the ending out of no where!"

Where do you get off saying it's bad?

Heresy! You mock God? He has a plan for all of us!

T33zru3.png

Kojima-MGSV-too-dark-2.jpg

20140429-200422.jpg

20140429-200755.jpg

Wait wut... Quiet is what MGSV is itself? And what would that be? A game that has nothing to say outside of bewbz? :lol

I use to have such a respect for his intelligence, but Twitter makes him come across as a complete fool.

Wait wut... Quiet is what MGSV is itself? And what would that be? A game that have anything to say outside of bewbz? :lol

I use to have such a respect for his intelligence, but Twitter makes him come across as a complete fool.

The outrage people had over Quiet is meant to represent the anger the characters feel in the game. Do you see the light now, heretic?

The outrage people had over Quiet is meant to represent the anger the characters feel in the game. Do you see the light now, heretic?

I see that Quiet is exactly what I suspected... strictly in there for T&A. Funny how she's the only one with a character arch in the least.

Valium Snake sucked.

Praise Lord Kojima-sama, all mighty God of everything :lecture

Shun thee, Snake Plissken, the heretic shall be served Kojima-justice :pray:

also go away Ryan, you're not cool when you're not crazy

I've never been an **** fan of the series but i've been a true life long fan (I lied, from MGS tactical espionage action, never played the early ones, lied again I just hated them) but I loved Phantom Pain. Loved Peace Walker. Loved the long MGS4 cutscenes. Jesus, am I emo?

Dude I was watching on ebay finally dropped the Premium Phantom Pain to under $500.
SOLD!

Now for that damn £10 watch!

The Japanese one?

Praise Lord Kojima-sama, all mighty God of everything :lecture

Shun thee, Snake Plissken, the heretic shall be served Kojima-justice :pray:

also go away Ryan, you're not cool when you're not crazy

I'm alright. I am not a gay.

I've never been an **** fan of the series but i've been a true life long fan (I lied, from MGS tactical espionage action, never played the early ones, lied again I just hated them) but I loved Phantom Pain. Loved Peace Walker. Loved the long MGS4 cutscenes. Jesus, am I emo?
You are emo based on that alone probably!
I'm alright. I am not a gay.
You are probably a something else :monkey3

Liquid arrived today. Overall I'm happy with it but it does have some annoying quirks.

Pros:
-Paint work is not as bad as I thought it'd be. It really is one of those figures you need to see and handle in person as photos always seem to sell it short.
-The holster actually clasps shut with the gun inside!
-Jacket tails are just plain awesome to pose.
-Best Liquid Snake on the market, price is reasonable.
-Legs are nice and stiff all-around.

Cons:
-Dog tags are freakin' annoying. You so much as pick up the figure and they go around behind his neck and it takes some juggling to get them back around.
-My figure's left arm got loose really quick and the way the joint is it often falls off if I try to get a dynamic pose with it. I used some super glue to tighten the swivel joint but overall it's a pretty poor/exposed design.
-Left shoulder pad broke off it's peg. Have super glued it three times now, seems to be holding well now. Basically the whole left arm I have to be careful with and have my super glue at the ready.
-Stinger is nice but this figure really needed a Famas....will have to hunt one down on eBay.

liq1.jpgliq2.jpgliq3.jpg

Is that a Billy Ikea bookcase? I got two of them.

Liquid is a nice figure, but they absolutely blew at painting his face. And yeah his tags, suck, Raiden's is better.

Is that a Billy Ikea bookcase? I got two of them.

Liquid is a nice figure, but they absolutely blew at painting his face. And yeah his tags, suck, Raiden's is better.

Yep, it's unused right now so it makes for a good photo studio.

His face could definitely be better with the naked eye in a warmly lit room he looks okay.

Yep, closest thing I have to a light box right now, lol.

His face could definitely be better with the naked eye in a warmly lit room he looks okay.

A member on here repainted a bunch of the MGS figures, and his Liquid is probably the best one. Truly stunning work.

7oAjsqv.jpg

Back