Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently he does em all. Im getting mine done in different colors. Dope is the only word i have for the decal work. Its quite impressive.

sent from a tormented past

You guys wanted a ppbb painted, here he is. imagine if this was official?
resy7u8u.jpg

sent from a tormented past

Last edited:
Hey everybody, I'm working on my own Snake right now.

While I'm painting I thought about messing around with his face a bit, here is the result.

It's Fabolous Snake!

Anyone else here also collect Transformers? I only ask because I might want to trade off my Takara Masterpiece Soundwave for MGS stuff now that I bought the Hasbro one.

fellas just wanted to let you know i've been speaking with John at IDM customs for a bit and he's interested in doing a MGS2 Solid Snake :yess:

He's busying finishing other projects off first but i'm going to be putting the Interest Thread up around the middle of September. John said he can probably start work on it the middle of October after he's finished his John Marston IF we have enough interest.

Just wanted to let you boys know it's in the pipeline so people can factor it in because we really need this to go ahead as theres pretty much no chance of us getting another one!

Keep your eyes peeled for the interest thread :rock

Back