Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot scoop!
Count me in. What's the usual damage on these?
I'd kill for that 1:6 Ninja that somebody did several customs of a while back. Man that and the Manji are some of the nicest customs imo.

Soz mate thought I read that you got the ball rolling or something. At work rushing around.
I'm down for it definitely, deluxe super deluxe or even ultimate amazing super happy hideo edition!

it won't go up until next month like i said

Keep us posted about John and what he wants to do and if and when the thread goes up.

Hot scoop!
Count me in. What's the usual damage on these?
I'd kill for that 1:6 Ninja that somebody did several customs of a while back. Man that and the Manji are some of the nicest customs imo.

Easily 400$.

John did my clothing for my Custom Max Payne and it's impeccable.

yeah i will fellas, wouldn't want anyone to miss it somehow. It was just a sort of early notification that i'm in talks with John and to expect the interest list next month. most likely middle of September

Once i've made the interest thread i'll post in here and let you know it's up. It'll have all the details, probably going to be around the $400 mark as pliss said.

I'm probably going to keep the accessory count low to save on costs. I'd rather not include lots of unnecessary accessories that will drive the price up as i think it's gonna be expensive to produce anyways

I don't think he needs much other than the silenced M9 & USP, maybe a silenced AK47 and smokes but i still need to go over all this with John, like i said i gotta finalise what it's gonna come with

It's definitely going to have the plisskin head as something like a deluxe option

Pliskin as an option? That's a great idea but I kinda think it should be a whole other figure to be honest. I would definitely get both.

And Snake should actually come with a M4 and not a AK.

Pliskin as an option? That's a great idea but I kinda think it should be a whole other figure to be honest. I would definitely get both.

Whoa there Plis slow down, that will probably make us all broke! :lol I think Jack D mentioned that the Seals outfit and gear are easily obtainable.

Fair point. I have never did research on a SEAL outfit. But yeah it would be a easy deal to just get a true type, some clothes and slap a head on it on our own.

I just can't stress enough, it needs to be based off the in game model for the headsculpt.

It'll be the M4 then, whichever the machine gun Snake has i couldn't remember which one it was. For the pistol i actually prefer the SOCOM to be honest but i know Raiden uses the SOCOM so it'll be both the M9 7 USP because i prefer the USP look with the light attachment

Plisskin as a separate head makes sense. He's a pretty easy bash once you've got the head, he used a tac vest that's easily picked up, he has standard pouches and a radio on his back. Maybe he needs boots but again i'll have to see

Last edited:
Just to get that fire burning again..

greenshot20130403234904.jpg

zh26.png

Oh don't you worry i've taken into account what everyone has said.

It's going to be the in game model, i have pictures Ryan gave me that i used to give to my painter for the amnur head, these will be going to John as reference

I have the Amnur head so i don't need another artwork based Snake

Whoa whoa, I thought you couldn't do a head of Snake from the game since the graphics are so bad? :lol

I can't believe people are that partially retarded.

I know, any sort of relevance that may have held to some people went straight out of the window when they released the HD version

I wouldn't even call it relevant. Unless you don't have eyes, you can clearly base a sculpt off the in game model of the PS2 version.

Oh i totally agree man, but some people don't think you can. Of course if i can get renders of the HD version i will

Im willing to send topless photos if somebody buys me the PAK mgs2 raiden. Any takers?

Back