Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered revoltech Snake. At first I wasn't that interested, but it could be fun figure to "play" and it is Snake after all. MGS3 Snake/Big Boss is my favourite, though it would be nice to see some MGS2 Solid and Old Snake figures as well.

I have only few revoltech figures but at least TF Rodimus and Super Valkyrie are fun a figures. TF-movie bumble could be, but parts are just too heavy and joints too flimsy, so the whole figure is kind of saggy. It isn't that big of a problem if I use the base. Though Snake seems to have naturally better proportions, so his limbs shouldn't cause this problem.

I've got MGS2 Raiden and Liquid on order.

I seriously hope they do a MGS2 Snake, otherwise i'll be pretty mad

I wonder if they will leave the MGS2 line there with Snake, Solidus & Raiden or if they will do a couple more. How many they released for 1 has given me hope

Haven't P.O'ed Liquid or Raiden yet but perhaps I'll get them eventually. The headsculpts are too stylized for my liking. Liquid looks funny and the less said about Raidens' hair the better.

I'm just glad we are getting some decent MGS figures, even if the heads could be less stylised. I'm most probably going to keep the mask on Raiden anyway he looks pretty cool

I've got MGS2 Raiden and Liquid on order.

I seriously hope they do a MGS2 Snake, otherwise i'll be pretty mad

I wonder if they will leave the MGS2 line there with Snake, Solidus & Raiden or if they will do a couple more. How many they released for 1 has given me hope

It would be silly to get the license for MGS2 and only do two figures. They got their money back with MGR Raiden since they put out 5 variants and we still may get Samuel.

Maybe you guys think differently, but for a change, I'd like the Play Arts variants to be something other than stright-up recolors. For example, if they released MGS 2 Snake, but made Iroquois Pliskin in limited numbers. That's what I would call a variant!

That's the only one i'd really want/could imagine a variant being made for MGS2 anyway. I don't recall there being a colour variant of any character?

It'll probably cost too much for them to make as previously they have been just straight up re-paints as you said

Maybe you guys think differently, but for a change, I'd like the Play Arts variants to be something other than stright-up recolors. For example, if they released MGS 2 Snake, but made Iroquois Pliskin in limited numbers. That's what I would call a variant!

That's the only one i'd really want/could imagine a variant being made for MGS2 anyway. I don't recall there being a colour variant of any character?

It'll probably cost too much for them to make as previously they have been just straight up re-paints as you said

Well, now that I think about it, they could also do use the mold from the Gray Fox figure, and reissue it as a recolor for Olga's ninja suit.

Although, that might piss a lot of collectors off :lol.

Did olga's ninja suit have a second colour?

They can always put an extra SS head in with those ridiculous sunglasses on

Well, now that I think about it, they could also do use the mold from the Gray Fox figure, and reissue it as a recolor for Olga's ninja suit.

Although, that might piss a lot of collectors off :lol.

Did olga's ninja suit have a second colour?

They can always put an extra SS head in with those ridiculous sunglasses on

Well, aesthetically, Olga's suit was the same as Gray Fox's from the Twin Snakes - aside from the visors being different, and maybe the color. I don't think there was a second color though.

As for Snake with sunglasses... :rotfl

new-2.jpg

Well, aesthetically, Olga's suit was the same as Gray Fox's from the Twin Snakes - aside from the visors being different, and maybe the color. I don't think there was a second color though.

As for Snake with sunglasses... :rotfl

new-2.jpg

:yuck

I always hated how small they were on his face.

there hasn't been one released yet

Or do you mean the head sculpt that Amnur did because that has been and gone

PAK have a proto up but the painted hasn't been shown yet

Back