Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reply, Snake!
I hope you're right. That would make figure-buying life a lot easier.

Any one else's thoughts?

Thanks for the reply, Snake!
I hope you're right. That would make figure-buying life a lot easier.

Any one else's thoughts?

So far only the only suspicious batches are Solid, Ninja, and Battle Dress BB. I don't think there were anymore cases beyond that. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

I think i want a Liquid next. Who did the Foxhound Jacket?

You got a pic of it

Yea actually had two sculpts commissioned they want to hell after that .

here is a pic

304757_363984193708807_737398196_n.jpg

That Liquid Snake jacket is nuts, awesome Krec! Personally, I'm really impressed with the upcoming PAK Liquid Snake. That is what made me decide it was time to get into PAK MGS. They handled him in a way that he looks like a Snake, but unique, plus he has that awesome smirk. It's perfect. They handled the hair perfectly as well imo. He does look a bit older perhaps than I would have thought, but it's not too bad. It makes his military position more believable and matches how MGS1 Solid Snake is being depicted as of the new HD set.

I would be down for a 1/6 version, but yeah.. I can't see it happening officially, and like you say Krec, the custom commissions always seem to fizzle out. It's a shame. :(

I ordered PAK Solidus Snake last night. I couldn't wait, haha. $90 shipped off Amazon.. pretty darn great considering his original retail price.

nice, i need one. $90 sounds good, well see how my ebay watch list looks in a couple of days. if i get what im watching solidus will have to wait. im actually watching one right now but something else is taking priority.

I'm stuck on Amazon Prime, and I'm a little more weary of ebay because I don't know how well they'll package it and returns are more frustrating in case something happens in shipping. Did Solidus get a re-stock/reissue? I saw Anime-Island has a preorder up for him as a reissue. Kind of odd.

I'm stuck on Amazon Prime, and I'm a little more weary of ebay because I don't know how well they'll package it and returns are more frustrating in case something happens in shipping. Did Solidus get a re-stock/reissue? I saw Anime-Island has a preorder up for him as a reissue. Kind of odd.

theyve had that up for months. its in stock its just how they chose to list their 2nd batch. they have a very odd/different system on that site. id never preorder from them, only get whats in stock, they say they dont have stock and then list it on amazon for 3-15 times more when theres a shortage. they did it with raiden big time.:dunno

theyve had that up for months. its in stock its just how they chose to list their 2nd batch. they have a very odd/different system on that site. id never preorder from them, only get whats in stock, they say they dont have stock and then list it on amazon for 3-15 times more when theres a shortage. they did it with raiden big time.:dunno

Yeah I've noticed they do that with stuff too. Of course, I learned all of this AFTER I paid in full preordered the upcoming anime colored Koto Dark Magician statue. lol. I've bought some stuff from them on Amazon though since they had a 7% off coupon on a few things. One of those was PAK Ryu.. who came with the splotchy face, lol. The rest have been fine though. It's not their fault Ryu looks like he does.. Gosh that is bugging me.

Well, all of my new MGS stuff will be here next week, so that is pretty awesome. I guess it's about time to start a thread about My collection as it's really grown and been refined in the last two years to a point where I'm really happy with it now and don't plan on changing it so much as adding to it from now on.

That Liquid Snake jacket is nuts, awesome Krec! Personally, I'm really impressed with the upcoming PAK Liquid Snake. That is what made me decide it was time to get into PAK MGS. They handled him in a way that he looks like a Snake, but unique, plus he has that awesome smirk. It's perfect. They handled the hair perfectly as well imo. He does look a bit older perhaps than I would have thought, but it's not too bad. It makes his military position more believable and matches how MGS1 Solid Snake is being depicted as of the new HD set.

I would be down for a 1/6 version, but yeah.. I can't see it happening officially, and like you say Krec, the custom commissions always seem to fizzle out. It's a shame. :(

I ordered PAK Solidus Snake last night. I couldn't wait, haha. $90 shipped off Amazon.. pretty darn great considering his original retail price.

I would love to get the Pak figures but its to late.

Holy **** that's awesome.

Yea it is I just need a great head sculpt maybe ill mod my Mgs2 sculpt I got from amnur since im getting one from IDM.

I would love to get the Pak figures but its to late.

I'll keep my eye out for you, though even at their cheapest they aren't cheap. I tried to find a reasonable price, but it's tough. Plus you have to worry about bootlegs with those early MGS figures. I'm hoping they consider reissuing them in the future, though I don't think that's ever happened with PAK figures, just re-stocks.

Guys, as a heads up: I'm thinking about selling my McFarlane MGS 2 figures. I may post in the sales section, but feel free to hit me up with any offers of you're interested.

nice, i need one. $90 sounds good, well see how my ebay watch list looks in a couple of days. if i get what im watching solidus will have to wait. im actually watching one right now but something else is taking priority.

TFAW has his him for $72.

Heres the link:
https://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Mgs-2-Play-Arts-Kai-Solidus-Snake-Action-Figure___412241

Not sure about shipping but if you sign up for their newsletter or create an account, they give away shipping coupons or gift certs.

I have ordered from them before, loved their service :)

BTW, THEY ONLY HAVE 2 LEFT IN STOCK!

Last edited:
Back