Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just dedicated 2 shelves to MGRR, here they are:

yrysyhu6.jpg

hy4urure.jpg

Pics of raiden and liquid colored figures are already up
308301_163675990475424_227779196_n.jpg

I think the reason the had the rolled up sleeve is to give liquid look comfortable while holding the stinger.. but yeah it's not cannon

his eyes definitely looks snakish here.. i dunno if its because of the small iris or something

Last edited:
It looks a lot better painted. The Stinger is F'in huge!!

It's a shame about the sleeve but whatever. Are these up for pre-order?

581926_163676123808744_165792560_n.jpg

I think im going to display raiden with the skull mask.. not really a fan of the paint job on the bare faced raiden

The paint app looks really good on the proto there. The mask looks cool i'll probably display him like this too

Yeah, it looks like they used the abs from the cyber ninja mold to produce the body sculpt along with the arms of the sneaking suit.. I dunno if its just me that sees it that way tho..

Honestly, I think it's more Snake looking if anything. The arms don't look like they are assembled the same way as the Ninja.

I don't mind re-imagined looks for things but they are way too damn muscular anymore.

I hope they aren't the same as Grey Foxs either, The shoulder sockets loosened very quickly on both my Grey Foxs

I don't think the arms look like ninjas though, maz said they look like the sneaking suit arms

Honestly, I think it's more Snake looking if anything. The arms don't look like they are assembled the same way as the Ninja.

I don't mind re-imagined looks for things but they are way too damn muscular anymore.

Wow great prototypes but I can't get over Liquid's sleeve and that Raiden will definitely be displayed with the scuba mask on. Oh well, I still have the Yamato Liquid and the Revengeance Raiden for accuracy. :lol

These look so sick. I'm displaying Raiden holding his mask and gun. With the sword on his back. For liquid I'll be displaying him with the FAMAS. Snake will be holding the stinger launcher. The paint apps are so nice on these, PAK is really stepping up their game in a big way.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

I got two of these turntables and they have these LEDs that changes color and sometime flashes multiple colors etc. I think I'll buy one for each PAK. Helps me sleep at night. :lol

20130524194438.jpg

20130524194521222.jpg

20130524194505.jpg

20130524201250.jpg

20130524194706.jpg

Back