Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you get raiden, before you pose him, take all the pegs out of the hands. Immediately epoxy the pegs. No more broken pegs. You're welcome. I've never had one break on me.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Ryan, i didnt see the price you got it for when i first posted. i would grab it in a second. $165 is retail. those minor defects i wouldnt worry about them. easy fixes. id definitely reinforce the bases of all the pegs with epoxy you should be fine after that. there are 6 in the set (one for each hand), technically youre only using 2 at a time anyway. the suit may come apart at the seams but theres nothing a little glue wont fix. the one thing i hate about this figure is how the knees and elbows look when theyre bent. it kinda makes me sad and the first time i saw them i kinda threw up in my mouth a little bit......................also if you can find a good position for his arms to to be in to glue his suit sleeves to the end of them you can get full movement out of his wrists.

8ujatequ.jpg

a4e8evav.jpg

puvy7a4a.jpg

Last edited:
Ryan consider that I just bought a Medi Raiden with the same problem for $280 from Indonesia :/
EDIT: but mine's new and still sealed :3

BTW guys, there's a Solid Snake PAK on sale on the sale forums, the user is Khan_Tusion in case you are interested

Last edited:
Is there anyone looking for MGS1 Solid Snake PAK? I am selling mine!

Bad times call for sales :(

Last edited:
That music that play when Solidus is around is beast

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZC_-vXWjcw[/ame] starts at 00:17

It rings once. Is twice better?

I made my own by ripping the MPO soundtrack. I've heard codec ringtones that sounds bad or scratchy. (those free ones at the Android Play Store? Forget it). To get an accurate in-game codec tempo, it depends on the milliseconds of silence you leave after editing the sound. Depends on your phone too.

Ryan, i didnt see the price you got it for when i first posted. i would grab it in a second. $165 is retail. those minor defects i wouldnt worry about them. easy fixes. id definitely reinforce the bases of all the pegs with epoxy you should be fine after that. there are 6 in the set (one for each hand), technically youre only using 2 at a time anyway. the suit may come apart at the seams but theres nothing a little glue wont fix. the one thing i hate about this figure is how the knees and elbows look when theyre bent. it kinda makes me sad and the first time i saw them i kinda threw up in my mouth a little bit......................also if you can find a good position for his arms to to be in to glue his suit sleeves to the end of them you can get full movement out of his wrists.

I was wondering why you didn't commented on the price Jason, considering you're the king of great MGS deals here. Thanks man, that's good advice!

Oh man those dwarf gekkos! :clap

Ryan consider that I just bought a Medi Raiden with the same problem for $280 from Indonesia :/
EDIT: but mine's new and still sealed :3

BTW guys, there's a Solid Snake PAK on sale on the sale forums, the user is Khan_Tusion in case you are interested

Ah that's not bad synysterfox! I guess I'd be fool not to get him at this price. Really need to save up for him now.

That music that play when Solidus is around is beast

There's an extended version of the song in the White Album (no, not The Beatles one) if I recall.

The preorder ones are made by Rio bot and the limited edition set ones are made by Play Arts Kai so I feel like they're going to be different

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Back