Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look back about 20 or so posts: I redid my shelves and posted a couple of pictures I don't think anybody saw them because there was no comments on them

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

If you look back about 20 or so posts: I redid my shelves and posted a couple of pictures I don't think anybody saw them because there was no comments on them

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Your room is HUGE, it's hard to keep up! :lol

Hope you're not a smoker, seems like that can do a lot of damage to the collection.

Im REALLY. Happy how Liquid turned out, he definetly looks evil and not like a corpse expressionless face like the MacFarlane figure.

Raiden on the other hand... body looks weird.

But I guess is better than nothing, finally news on those figures :)

Im REALLY. Happy how Liquid turned out, he definetly looks evil and not like a corpse expressionless face like the MacFarlane figure.

Raiden on the other hand... body looks weird.

But I guess is better than nothing, finally news on those figures :)

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

581926_163676123808744_165792560_n.jpg
The Skull suit looks awesome. But its not accurate. Im not feeling a MGS2 vibe at all but im feeling the figure.

The design of the suit looks good. But, like always, Play Arts screwed up the proportions.

Hello guys,
Managed to get a 3a Rex ( along with hot toys and revoltech snakes as a set) and ive been wondering about a few things.
The left leg has most of the armor removable, the right has only the poser part of the leg armor removable?
Also some of the removable parts like the little things on the backpack and kknees dont stay firmly in place, any advices?

Hello guys,
Managed to get a 3a Rex ( along with hot toys and revoltech snakes as a set) and ive been wondering about a few things.
The left leg has most of the armor removable, the right has only the poser part of the leg armor removable?
Also some of the removable parts like the little things on the backpack and kknees dont stay firmly in place, any advices?

It's the luck of the draw with how well the joints hold up. But as for the armor, you can remove the same amount of armor on each leg. You can strip them down completely to the hydraulics.

Hello guys,

As for the little armor pieces not staying in place what I did with mine was put a thin layer of pledge floor finish with future shine on the bottom of them. That stuff comes in really handy for tightening loose joints on figures as well.

Skull suit looks nice. Raiden's normal head still looks stupid though. Way too skinny for that body and they really need to take the lipstick off him.

Liquid looks kinda dumb to be honest.

Back