Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, are any of you guys in need of the codec ringtone? I just found it on one of my old hard drives!

Zedge has it too on android. I actually use it for text messages. My gekko LE is in. I'll have it later when I get out of work. Got the infamous door tag yesterday. I friggin hate those things!

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Hey guys, my buddy from Singapore is offering me a defective Medicom Raiden. One of his wrist pegs is broken and one of that translucent armor below his legs came off. He just bought it form another seller but he doesn't like those kind of defects. He's letting it go for $165. Should I?

Hey guys, my buddy from Singapore is offering me a defective Medicom Raiden. One of his wrist pegs is broken and one of that translucent armor below his legs came off. He just bought it form another seller but he doesn't like those kind of defects. He's letting it go for $165. Should I?

I've gone through all the spare wrist pegs on mine because they are so same fragile. And some glue can repair the leg brace, 165$ isn't bad.

I've gone through all the spare wrist pegs on mine because they are so same fragile. And some glue can repair the leg brace, 165$ isn't bad.

Hmm. He's also throwing along a Yamato Sniper Wolf for another additional $33. Since you think $165 isn't bad Plis, I think I should save up for em' both. Bit short on funds lately due to taxes.

Also, does his suit rip/deteriorate easily like Old Snake?

Hmm. He's also throwing along a Yamato Sniper Wolf for another additional $33. Since you think $165 isn't bad Plis, I think I should save up for em' both. Bit short on funds lately due to taxes.

Also, does his suit rip/deteriorate easily like Old Snake?

Raiden has bigger glue issues than Snake, at least with mine. Be very careful raising Raiden's arm parallel because you might end up tearing the armpit. My Raiden doesn't have much mobility.

Be very careful with the wrist pegs you get. It comes with 3 pairs I believe and I'm down to my last one, The one peg broke off inside the wrist and I had to use a hot needle to get it out, burned myself and the inner part of the hand in the process :slap

Be very careful with the wrist pegs you get. It comes with 3 pairs I believe and I'm down to my last one, The one peg broke off inside the wrist and I had to use a hot needle to get it out, burned myself and the inner part of the hand in the process :slap

Wow. Sorry to hear that Plis, Here's the pic of the broken peg he emailed me, how's it look to you? Are the pegs compatible with Hot Toys?

View attachment 61869

Wow. Sorry to hear that Plis, Here's the pic of the broken peg he emailed me, how's it look to you? Are the pegs compatible with Hot Toys?

View attachment 61869

I never tried it but it may work, but the Medicom pegs go deeper into the wrist.

By the way, that's how one my pegs snapped off so don't sweat it.

Back