Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, I.m sure.
at first I thought I wasn't pushing it into on position correctly.
but strangely, after it worked, I turned the switch off, and the on again, it worked right away.
If I put the switch off for a long time, then I have turn it off and on again :thud:

yes, I.m sure.
at first I thought I wasn't pushing it into on position correctly.
but strangely, after it worked, I turned the switch off, and the on again, it worked right away.
If I put the switch off for a long time, then I have turn it off and on again :thud:

Where did you get it from? Maybe you can get a replacement.

I heard people having trouble with it too, like it "fires" on it's own without pushing the button :dunno

Where did you get it from? Maybe you can get a replacement.

I heard people having trouble with it too, like it "fires" on it's own without pushing the button :dunno
thanks for quick reply.
I think maybe I'll leave Rex's button in on position. for me it's almost impossible to get a replacement.
I didn't buy it from 3A directly & this is the first time I bought 3A product.
So far I only buy items direcly from Enterbay and they CS was terrible:slap

Ninja Run!

dscf5702c.jpg

Ive been reading all the writing on his suit. I thought it would be something interesting. Its not really. They are all little warnings about how to handle the individual body armor pieces for putting him together

Ninja Run!

dscf5702c.jpg

Ive been reading all the writing on his suit. I thought it would be something interesting. Its not really. They are all little warnings about how to handle the individual body armor pieces for putting him together

Awesome shot, it photos very well. All those warning labels were on Gray Fox too. Like "use proper tool to turn" "Wires underneath do not drill."

Quick shots for Soildus, it's good but without a base its pian in the a## to handle ):

57f3a5a2843611e28fcc22000aa801f0_7.jpg

17c251ae843611e2b55122000a1f9be7_7.jpg

f282defa843411e29d7a22000a1f9d9b_7.jpg

2e404512859e11e2ba8122000a1f9262_7.jpg

83e1303a859e11e2b7a722000a9e5154_7.jpg

a47adca6859e11e286a922000a1fb703_7.jpg

Im tempted to get him, a big appeal is i hear he seems to be "bigger" than regular (whatever that means, i only have 1 figure) and he is still within price range on ebay

Im tempted to get him, a big appeal is i hear he seems to be "bigger" than regular (whatever that means, i only have 1 figure) and he is still within price range on ebay

I highly suggest a stand since he is so damn top heavy.

That's s great price, Jess. I would jump on it if I didn't have other things on order at the moment.

Back