Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops forget that we can only talk about batman here :pfft:

batman-smile-o.gif

Fs0TWhF.gif

3770234-smile.gif

my bad i thought it was you, somebody did recently

I wonder how many people actually bought one. I know me and another guy did, but that's all i know

Looks like they bombed anyway, they have postponed the next release of them and none have sold out

It was me, I was going to get the GZ and SE with Eva and boss but instead got Gecco statues. Seeing how they aren't selling I can wait. Anyways how are they? I haven't been able to find a single in hand photo

Frickkin awesome dude

I bought the MGS1 print in the plexiglass version. Is about as big as the big maxi posters you get. Pricey though

I got my GF to pay for half for my birthday last year

It was me, I was going to get the GZ and SE with Eva and boss but instead got Gecco statues. Seeing how they aren't selling I can wait. Anyways how are they? I haven't been able to find a single in hand photo

Anybody knows where I can find some official MGS2 posters, or at least some decent reproductions? I've been talking to Rampy about this and he's been extremely courteous and helpful.

Anybody knows where I can find some official MGS2 posters, or at least some decent reproductions? I've been talking to Rampy about this and he's been extremely courteous and helpful.

Anything from here might be useful?
gamerposter.tumblr.com

New pics of repaints of TPP snake figure. Guess they're going to rape us with repaints like they did with Raiden.

Play-Arts-Kai-MGSV-Venom-Snake-Gold-Tiger-002.jpg
Play-Arts-Kai-MGSV-Venom-Snake-Splitter-002.jpg

The only repaints I gave into were the Raidens. At least they were different enough to tell them apart. This looks next to no different than the standard.

Not too surprised we're getting something similar to Raiden with Biggu Bawse. Really not...There's also a 'splitter' variant

11096509_1065677156781267_2040415801101093793_n.jpg

11102805_1065677183447931_4084133735988039230_n.jpg

Yeah totally...though this makes me question the idea behind the bronze Big Boss. It's going to stick out even more with these variants and not for the right reasons...

I wonder if the only reason they never reprinted MGS1 snake is because there's no alternate colours he wears.

What ashame they won't reprint the most wanted figures, and do this instead

Back