Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, so far. But as successful as MGS they definitely won't stop there. Unless who's ever now in charge of merch at Konami is an idiot.

I wonder if we'll have to message Konami more to get the figures we want now. Also no more twitter previews :-(

I'm not entirely familiar with them, since I'm only involved with their Berserk line. But they're releasing 5 more Berserk figures, and have already released 5. So for a big series like MGS, they will not give up on it after one or two figures.

The problem with Good Smile is their speed with lines, it varies. Schoolgirls are a priority but others like games, debatable. Nendoroid Luigi and Toon Link took a year, despite being made in honor of Year of Luigi and Wind Waker HD in 2013; they came out in late really 2014. Nendoroid Snake took a long time too.

We could see more from MGS, totally, since they're going fairly far in with MGS 1, MGS 2 and MGS V

From what I've seen the MGS line released relatively quick from initial reveal, as compared to their other stuff.

Hopefully the reveal of nenodroid MGS2 Raiden and MGSV boss is a tease of what we can expect from the figma line aswell. We'll see in a few months at the next game/figure convention

Got my heads back from pete and he did a nice job on them. Heres some pics for you to enjoy!

391bfcb99e99a735af0615b34a200c99.jpg

8984ad80f0dace03413c693fd2a184df.jpg

0b8ee7b475ed06d3859f7fb85c111160.jpg

8be380ec703d67eca4031630432510ec.jpg

0aefb4b4a1b5ec4a084d3ae4a6d88281.jpg

thanks guys, was thinking of doing an old snake sneaking suit and tuxedo suit together. they both came out awesome. i guess hes the winner, no one said anything about the others. hahaha

They look amazing Jason! Definitely worth all your time and effort. :clap

I wished I got the BB and Casual Old Snake heads way back.

Snake and Big Boss look great together! and good to see a more MGS 1 snake face then what we all ready had :clap
also sent you a PM about the those items I sent

Loved that old snake!!!
Solids well umh...not too much of a fan of those sculpts. Reminds me of a former boss I had lol

Back