Medicom TDK Harvey Dent/Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dam that was fast. they haven fallen a bit off the chart, but thats not even their main target. I praise hot toys and have had dozens over the year. I can aprreciate all the companies for what products they're putting out. including sideshow toys. All you do is join the bandwagon everytime someone is nagging on medicom.

No. I was supporting medi when I came here, it wasnt until that horrid Indy came out, that I realized they have no constant style. One day its sorta realisitc, the next its a cartoon...and so on, and so forth.

this thread is a joke, i'm outta here...

if any of the mods are here, i can't believe you guys have never mentioned anything about he constant and repetitive crap about medi. i guess the rules depend on whose name is on the banner.

Freaking hell, I havent even been here that long. I've only commented on the Indy, and Harvey, and now I am the Leader of the Medi haters? Ooook.

This is ridiculous - this is not a crappy figure. None of Medicom's figures are "crappy". If it weren't for the HT version, we'd be all over this. And at least it's an alternative to HT's more realistic approach. If both companies made exactly the same figure it would give us nothing to talk about. And Medicom's has the button!

So chill with the medi bashing, 'kay?

wow that looks like a puppet, the tailoring is disgusting.... HT rapes this one hard.

This is ridiculous - this is not a crappy figure. None of Medicom's figures are "crappy". If it weren't for the HT version, we'd be all over this. And at least it's an alternative to HT's more realistic approach. If both companies made exactly the same figure it would give us nothing to talk about. And Medicom's has the button!

But Dave, I am apperently the leader of this rebel brigade. I need to continue to bash them until kingdom come. :rolleyes: (not at you, but those who accuse me)

O rly?

And, your opinion is any better?

Sorry these recent Medi's dont hold a candle to Hot Toys...sorry that their Indy is awful beyond comprehension. Thats not MY fault. And yes, I truly love my Jack....so....

totally agree with this statement. sure hot toys has some bad figures here and there, but when they're on fire....they cant be stopped.
~~even their star wars figures pale in comparison to SS and Hot Toys.

i think this is a pretty nice figure . i would see nothing wrong with buying this. i just wish the prices would go down with all companies.

yeah i dont think its that bad of a figure but hot toys is objectively better. Hot toys is charging around $150 for theirs but Medicom usually charges $150+ so its a no brainer for me.

And that's another thing about Hot Toys--while Sideshow has their regular figures like the Jedi for around $60-$70 and their more complex figures like Darth Vader for $50 more, the figures from Hot Toys are usually within $20 of each other regardless of how complex they are, like the Iron Man figures compared with TDK are only like $20 more and they've got entirely new bodies and electronics--and the Mark I which is just crazy awesome.

You wanna know what's crazy and says it all? Hot Toys' IRON MAN figures actually being the same price (or cheaper) than Medicom's Sweeney Todd, Royal Guard and Han Solo figures.

Absolutely mind-numbing. :duh

All of this is true! ^

But it's still HT FTW!

You wanna know what's crazy and says it all? Hot Toys' IRON MAN figures actually being the same price (or cheaper) than Medicom's Sweeney Todd, Royal Guard and Han Solo figures.

Absolutely mind-numbing. :duh

Yes, admittedly that is puzzling.

oh, as more of the usual suspects jump on the boring old bicching bandwagon, i'd completely forgotten about the pricing issue. thank you all so much for reminding me. now we can have 3 more pages about how medi is expensive. seriously, some of you guys are like children - let it go. i agree with everything you say about medi - they are short, not realistic, pricey (the price thing is a complex issue as has been discussed before and the others have ben discussed earlier in this thread) but some of you act like you were abused as kids by medi and you need to express your bloody feelings about it in every thread. if you don't like the company, why the hell do you feel the need to bash it ALL THE TIME? just stick to sideshow or hot toys threads.

what you need to do is make a permathread somewhere with all of your usual crap in there and link to it at the start of every medi thread. it'll save you repetitive SOBs some typing time. either that or just get rid of any and all medi threads from SSF coz even when you start polite thread people like irishjedi get in there and feel the need to say negative ****.

and i'm actually surprised at how massively the SIDESHOW loveboat turned into a hot toys one. i remember when there were a few of us saying hot toys was better than sideshow and we would get our heads bitten off in here. how quickly things change in a place where the group mentality is so astounding.

Back