Medicom ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on getting your Vader Amir!
It is one of the best figures out there.

Here's a couple of pics to celebrate!:chew

94DSC00922.JPG

94DSC00924.JPG

94DSC00928.JPG

94SW_003.jpg

94DSC00920.JPG

Thanks abake! Very cool pictures you have there as well, I love seeing the dueling shots!

It is defiantely the best vader out there. Saw it in a comic store and it is great, but main complaint is that it is very small for a 1/6. If the scale was more accurate, then I doubt if anything will come close. I hope SS comes up with one that is better... yes, with a reveal helmet.

kierbaudy said:
It is defiantely the best vader out there. Saw it in a comic store and it is great, but main complaint is that it is very small for a 1/6. If the scale was more accurate, then I doubt if anything will come close. I hope SS comes up with one that is better... yes, with a reveal helmet.

It's in scale with Medicom figures:D

It is fun though!

kierbaudy said:
I hope SS comes up with one that is better... yes, with a reveal helmet.

The reveal helmet is cool and all, but I won't be displaying the figure with its helmet off, so it's not that important to me. It's like all the other accessories that I don't use. It'll sit in a tupperware container forever after the first day.

pickard said:
The reveal helmet is cool and all, but I won't be displaying the figure with its helmet off, so it's not that important to me. It's like all the other accessories that I don't use. It'll sit in a tupperware container forever after the first day.

Yeah, my ROTS Vader has the removable helm and I never take it off. Overtime I think this feature will become more of a pain in the ass.

Really? No reveal? I like this pose a lot for display, kinda the "Man I f$%^ up" pose.

OR the all time important "Take off my mask Luke" pose

Maybe if they did a two head deal like with Asajj. It's kind of a useless feature for me. Not that it's a bad thing to do but in the end I think the helm and hook up would wear if you take the top off a lot.

I had some free time tonight to play with this figure, I can't believe I was thinking about selling it, it’s too sweet :)

MediVaderEmperor.jpg

I'm not normally bothered with the scale as long as a figure looks awesome but both the Medicom Vaders look like Hayden Christensen in the suit from the end of ROTS and not the towering presence of Dave Prowse in the OT. I think both figures are really well made and aside from the scale I was very impressed with my ROTJ fig when it arrived but after seeing the comparison pic of one of Hurricane's customs stood next to it I knew where I was going to get my ultimate 1/6 Vader from. After selling my Medicom Vader and some other stuff on ebay I've got the cash for a custom ROTJ Vader from Hurricane which I should hopefully have sometime in the next week or so which will likely become the centerpiece of my 1/6 Star Wars collection.

Scale doesn't matter, especially when that figure is supposed to be the towering Darth Vader.

swalker2.jpg

Just looking at that picture, why would scale matter?

Scale doesn't matter to me because I don't recreate scenes. I let the toys look awesome by themselves. They don't hang out together, Medicom and SS are seperated. SO Vader looks completely awesome! This is still my fav. figure. The quality of the materials, the head sculpt, everything. The quality of this thing can't be touched, regardless of scale.

That's the thing this is figure is a great 'stand-alone-piece':

Medi_Vader_Alone.JPG

I'm glad you didn't sell it to me either Amir--- I snagged it for half of what you were asking... :lol

Back