Medicom RAH Alien 2008 (Sideshow)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
20080322_d3b4b5e8889cb3396f7cfKo7Jm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Medicom RAH Alien 2008!

October 2008? YES. That looks promising. Finally a descent Giger ALIEN - design wise. Rock & Roll. 300mm seams a bit undersized though...

Iiiinteresting. Looks good, too. Now let's just hope that this doesn't mean that there won't be a Hot Toys version. If there is, talk about a busy year for the Alien fans. I'll take the Neca version myself though; big, detailed and cheap.:lol

Going to have to see some bigger pics of it before I decide if it's worth getting .

If it is 300mm then that is about 11.8 inches. Beautiful sculpt though. I'm guessing it will likely come in around $150-175 seeing how their Ghost in the Shell fig will retail $175. Man, that'll be pricey.

Ok thanks. And yes, it does look beautifull. Man so much tempting statues and model kits thats coming now.

I know, even at that price I'll likely seriously consider it. Problem is, if you decide to wait, and don't preorder these things, you end up really forking over some bank in the future if/when they sell out (which most seem to do). Hard to dedicate the cash to all these great figs, especially when I collect HT military line as well (but at least those are staying in the $100 range...so far).

I know, even at that price I'll likely seriously consider it. Problem is, if you decide to wait, and don't preorder these things, you end up really forking over some bank in the future if/when they sell out (which most seem to do). Hard to dedicate the cash to all these great figs, especially when I collect HT military line as well (but at least those are staying in the $100 range...so far).

Yeah the military ones are "cheap" still but will probably rise when they sell out too. I guess not as much people buy military figs as they buy aliens/preds etc. But the pre-order makes the wait longer and thats the down side of that, id say. At least if you cant wait to get it 1 sec after you`ve placed the pre-order. Lol.

The problem is it will look like a XenoDWARF when displayed next to the Hot Toys Alien figures. :lol

If it is 300mm then that is about 11.8 inches. Beautiful sculpt though. I'm guessing it will likely come in around $150-175 seeing how their Ghost in the Shell fig will retail $175. Man, that'll be pricey.

I agree most of all medicom figures including the STAR WARS line are about 12 inches. And the price range would be the same. If Sideshow releases it I believe we all can use our "points" to save some $$$. Just some....:monkey5

But yeah I am happy too. Well I guess it's time to save again...:D

Looks good so far, we need bigger pics.

AT LEAST IT WILL BE THE FIRST ARTICULATE ALIEN FIGURE DONE FROM THE ALIEN 1 MOVIE.

I'd take a xenodwarf over a pred-alien from that horrible avp2 movie.

Back