Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i read that he only makes them on a limited run, 10 sets perhaps. scary part is, even at that price tag it gets sold out. so its probably that good.
No dont think so at all. He charges 990 for hem and plus they arent as good as medicom.
Wow $990 each? & they actually sell out? That's looney toons :cuckoo:
on a similar note i actually emailed Medicom and suggested they do accessory packs for their figures with different heads and outfits etc.- eg for the DBZ Goku a screaming faced head, ripped gi and ki ball . the email was in english so probably ended up in the junk folder - but i think its a damn good idea!!!

i would love to get more variant heads, effects and outfits, especially for the coming Naruto figure!!
Accessory packs FTW :hi5: I wouldn't mind a sage accessory pack, or an 'Itachi Battle' accessory pack for Sasuke.

Those custom Naruto figures might have sold then to the rich peeps, since there is a lack of quality Naruto figures out there to choose from. But I'm guessing even the rich kids have eyes & would rather get these Medicom ones now :D

You said it. I mean I dont get why you wouldn't there the best naruto figs out.

These are on pre order at SSC for $229.99 now. So I think the $214.99 price at BBTS, might not get any lower.

Medicom is way to expensive, especially for the quality of there bodies.

Yea but Its still the best naruto figs out there and i'll still get them. just need to save up.

I just pre-ordered mine on amiami but was placed on queue :(
Looks like I waited too long.

But it's almost $50 more. I'll wait to see what AmiAmi says though. They said they're contacting distributors to see if they'll get enough.

Alright they told me they were able to secure my order. Hurray!
How good is amiami? I've only purchased from them once (and it was a pre-order) but it was a much less pricy and not as in demand item, haha.

How good is amiami? I've only purchased from them once (and it was a pre-order) but it was a much less pricy and not as in demand item, haha.

I've used it almost monthly for all my Japanese releases since late 2009, and they're excellent. They're always happy to combine orders/pre-orders, respond fast to emails, ship in stock orders in a day or two after payment, and SAL options are great to save up on shipping.

Great store, am a frequent buyer, they tend to use paper for protection of the goods, which adds a lot of weight to the shipping.

They will fulfil your order. Great in stock checking system as well (30 and below units)

I've used it almost monthly for all my Japanese releases since late 2009, and they're excellent. They're always happy to combine orders/pre-orders, respond fast to emails, ship in stock orders in a day or two after payment, and SAL options are great to save up on shipping.

One of the few JP online stores that offers SAL registered service, secured and insured for not much more...

That's a relief. Even if I pre-ordered something months in advance?

I like your Durrara avatar. i need to watch the whole series tho. It also boogles my mind that medicom took so long to make naruto.

Back