Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a relief. Even if I pre-ordered something months in advance?

Yes... and you'll only require to pay when stocks arrives....

I think they may have implimented a strict non-canceling policy... where they may black-list your account. (from other's experience)

Another good point of Amiami, Perorder price and retail of in stock items are generally price the same, other online retailers tend to jack-up prices as items arrives.

Their FAQ
Order Cancellation
Order cancellations are generally not accepted.
Once an order is placed, you are responsible for any paying for it in a timely manner.
Please carefully review this FAQ before ordering.
Depending on frequency, order amount, and reasons of cancellation, there is a possibility we might stop taking orders from customers who repeatedly ask for cancellation in order to allow genuine customers better access to stock.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us beforehand by e-mail or phone. We will be glad to help you out.

Last edited:
I think they may have implimented a strict non-canceling policy... where they may black-list your account. (from other's experience)

Another good point of Amiami, Perorder price and retail of in stock items are generally price the same, other online retailers tend to jack-up prices as items arrives.

They do the latter too, although not very frequently, and only to items that sells very well where they managed to re-stock with limited stock in the short term. They've done it before with the HT Iron Man Mark VI, and a couple of other odd items.

I've canceled items on odd occasions before (although not high end items), but as long as you don't pre-order loads of stuff and cancel it all the time, you're okay as long as you're being sensible. It's mentioned in the FAQ too.

Really debating about jumping on these, do we know if Medicom is going to follow up with any other figures?

Really debating about jumping on these, do we know if Medicom is going to follow up with any other figures?

Doubt it, since Kishimoto seems to have forgotten all the other characters as well.

With the exception of Kamen Rider and Ultraman, Medicom tends to only produce the main characters from a series. We didn't even get Vegeta in the DBZ line.

I highly doubt it. mainly becuase they always do like two of the main character's. But with dbz they did Goku, SS goku ,Piccolo and Gohan and with Fullmetal we got edward, alphonse and mustang with another edwarrd and Al on the way. So its possible we will get more. I hope we get ____shi or sakura and for akatsuki I hope we get Itachi, madara and pein. Hell I'd even go for a neji if they make him. I have high hope's they will be more since everybody wants these figs.

Anyone know if the quality of the medicom bodies have been fixed?
I only own 2 medicom figures (and a few HT figs), Spawn and Old Snake with no problems but I've heard from a lot of people that the bodies are very brittle. I don't pose my medi figs often for fear of breaking them but Naruto has to be posed!

That's really hard to answer, because their bodies break almost on a figure by figure basis. All my RAH220 DX bodies move smoothly and none of them has broken.

My Kamen Rider New Rider #1 Ver. 2 has both legs broken, although my V3 is doing okay despite having re-posed it fairly recently. I've also heard of a lot of broken Shadow Moons, but mine is still okay.

My friend's Kaneda just recently broke, he's pretty pissed about it, heh. I may need to buy an extra body just in case. Know where I can get one?

now with all this waiting, my imagination is going in overdrive -

ive been thinking, is there anyway i can take a cast of a naruto head and then mold my own naruto angry/ battle face to use on the figure?? ( a head/ face that they really should be including anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

anyone know any good resources that has information that can help me to do this??

I really hope that if the sasuke and naruto figures are going to sell well, we might get some more figures from other naruto characters. I would be extremely happy if they would make my favourite characters itachi and jiraiya as 1/6 figures.

I really hope that if the sasuke and naruto figures are going to sell well, we might get some more figures from other naruto characters. I would be extremely happy if they would make my favourite characters itachi and jiraiya as 1/6 figures.

This is Medicom. All they do is get as many licenses as possible, without at all caring about actually completing the licenses. The only modern exception for the most part is the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure lineup. Even Fist of the North Star never got Raoh, Toki, Shin, etc...

Don't expect more than at the very most four figures total, but chances are these two will be it.

It's pretty much all we need right now tho.

I'd have to disagree. I feel like at the very least ____shi and perhaps even Sakura should be done as these are what most would consider to be the main team or group of characters. Most other characters in Naruto are mostly just background people that get their moment to shine every now and then. Jiraiya would be really interesting though. His outfit would look great if done right and I would especially be interested in how his hair is done. As a figure, he would probably be really huge too, wider than most others and certainly very tall, probably as tall as Dio.

This is Medicom. All they do is get as many licenses as possible, without at all caring about actually completing the licenses. The only modern exception for the most part is the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure lineup. Even Fist of the North Star never got Raoh, Toki, Shin, etc...

Don't expect more than at the very most four figures total, but chances are these two will be it.

They do variants of Kamen Riders man :lol

I think like HT, they decide whether to continue a line or not from the sales of the first main figures, just like Kenshiro, Goku etc which doesnt seem to sell very well, so they decided not to continue :dunno

They do variants of Kamen Riders man :lol

I think like HT, they decide whether to continue a line or not from the sales of the first main figures, just like Kenshiro, Goku etc which doesnt seem to sell very well, so they decided not to continue :dunno

I forgot about the Kamen Rider figures. Still that's just two lineups both of which seem to be very hobby based to begin with, especially modern Kamen Rider which is designed for the purpose of selling toys...

Back