Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The smiley Naruto face is one of main selling points for me actually. Without the Naruto smiley, I don't know if I would buy the Naruto figure. Without the Naruto figure, I don't know if I would buy the Sasuke figure.

I think I only realised how important that Naruto smiley is to me :lol

i dont mind the Naruto smiley face as such, its just that its quite limited in the poses you can do with it. an angry face goes more with action poses that you can do with the figure . ideally we would get 3 heads. moody, smiley and angry!

like i asked before is there really a need to order 6 months before its release??

anyone in the UK order from amiami before? they wont help with charges!

Yes! Because since naruto is so popular people are gonna jump all over these

Another price drop for these figures :yess:

BBTS has lowered the price to $214.99.

Well they could drop as time goes by. Remeber they were 260 when they first were up for order.

It feels like they are charging an insane amount simply because they can. Even at $150, that will still feel a bit much. The Naruto Figuarts are a cheaper alternative.

Naruto Shippuuden Figuarts Zero
BIGbandai_figuarts_zero_naruto.jpg

But if I got these Figuarts, I wouldn't be that satisfied, knowing these Medicom figures exist. So I'm guessing, I'm either buying the Medicom ones, or nothing.

Well they could drop as time goes by. Remeber they were 260 when they first were up for order.
Actually I think BBTS put them up for around $300, then $260, & now $215. I think in Japan pre orders are around $170, so maybe BBTS might get closer to that price a bit later. Who knows.

It feels like they are charging an insane amount simply because they can. Even at $150, that will still feel a bit much. The Naruto Figuarts are a cheaper alternative.

Naruto Shippuuden Figuarts Zero
BIGbandai_figuarts_zero_naruto.jpg

But if I got these Figuarts, I wouldn't be that satisfied, knowing these Medicom figures exist. So I'm guessing, I'm either buying the Medicom ones, or nothing.

The only thing about these are is that they are like 5 inch and not poseble whereas the medicom figure's are 1/6 and poseble and no other figure out can compare. They are like a grail peice for naruto figure's. Plus sasuke's pose is really weird. Still I will be getting medicom no matter how much sense i've been waiting for 12 ich naruto fig's since I started watching the show.:clap

Kinda looks like Naruto is a bit older than he should be there. Having the talent to customise your own figures must be nice though.

True, Narutos face is too real or 'old' looking, but look at the rest of the dudes work and its amazing, check his cursed seal Sasuke and Pain...

does he do commisions? does he sell these things?? i cant make anything out on his blog as its all in chinese! however i found this old thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76340&page=11 and it seems they are way out of my league at $800 - $900 !!!!!!!!

seeing as a full figure is out of the question i wonder if he would just do accessories?? i would really like the Sage mode cape, scroll, chakra shuriken and the toads!! they would look cool with the medicom 12"

Last edited:
The toads are well done.

I wouldn't mind if somebody made custom headsculpts based on various animes & sell them. Wouldn't it be easier to capture the likeness of an anime character, compared to a real life human being? You see a bunch of headsculpts sold on ebay based on different celebrities, why not anime/videogame characters?

i read that he only makes them on a limited run, 10 sets perhaps. scary part is, even at that price tag it gets sold out. so its probably that good.

The toads are well done.

I wouldn't mind if somebody made custom headsculpts based on various animes & sell them. Wouldn't it be easier to capture the likeness of an anime character, compared to a real life human being? You see a bunch of headsculpts sold on ebay based on different celebrities, why not anime/videogame characters?

yeah totally agree. you would think anime faces would be easier and that some sculptors out there would knock a few up...

on a similar note i actually emailed Medicom and suggested they do accessory packs for their figures with different heads and outfits etc.- eg for the DBZ Goku a screaming faced head, ripped gi and ki ball . the email was in english so probably ended up in the junk folder - but i think its a damn good idea!!!

i would love to get more variant heads, effects and outfits, especially for the coming Naruto figure!!

Back