medicom lost jack shepherd figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting back off-topic, Minivader - have you picked up the DN novel "Another Note?" Your girl Naomi is a main character. Haven't read it yet but I scanned the jacket and it's apparently about the case she and L worked together on pre-Kira.

no I haven't, I been very busy lately and haven't had too much time for reading mangas, but I would definitly check it out, she left such a strong impression in my mind that all the way up till L died, I was still sorta hoping she somehow escaped death. (like how she evaded Kira's first attempt)

Yeah, I also thought there were bigger plans for her when she just disappeared.

its the whole dont just die, but die hidden. which is so ****ed up. :lol:lol:lol:lol I was always kinda thinking that eventually they would have a small news report or something in the back ground that would say that an unidentified woman's body was found or something, but they never did, no closure.....

Sideshow will have him!

040308jack.jpg

As much as I love Lost I ain't buying. If it looked like Jack and not some generic guy I'd get it. This 2 me is no closer to looking like Jack than their Luke does.

As much as I love Lost I ain't buying. If it looked like Jack and not some generic guy I'd get it. This 2 me is no closer to looking like Jack than their Luke does.
I agree...I just can't drop the cheese when I really don't see much of a likeness at all. If the others are good I may come back and get him, but I'm not impressed with this one and I luvs me some Lost.:monkey2:monkey2

you don't think it looks like Matthew Fox at all?

Sure it has the slightest look of him I suppose but its not nearly as nice as it should be. I mean they can nail Jones Sr. in the Indy line but not Matt Fox?

I agree...I just can't drop the cheese when I really don't see much of a likeness at all. If the others are good I may come back and get him, but I'm not impressed with this one and I luvs me some Lost.:monkey2:monkey2

I'm with ya there. If the rest are awesome then I'll come back and think about getting this.

you don't think it looks like Matthew Fox at all?

I think it looks pretty darn good myself; not perfect, but I would know it was Fox if all I saw was the head sculpt. For some reason, people are either seeing it or not, without much in-between. That's ok though, if we all liked the same things we would all be fighting each other for the same figures! :D

Back