Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

This is a MEDICOM photo thread, for pics and discussion about the Medicom figure, not the hot toys, not wether or not its better or worse than the hot toys, this thread has nothing to do with the hot toys figure.

So please, stick to whats at hand, you wanna talk about the HT figure, go use the HT threads, theres plenty.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

The black has a pretty cool look to it. I also did my repaint recently...

I went with a thin layer of dark aluminum, followed by another thin layer of flat black.

Thats a very good repaint on that "carbon fiber" parts. Nice Job!

Thats a very good repaint on that "carbon fiber" parts. Nice Job!

Thanks! :D

I will be repainting the belt next. Only problem is removing the belt...I really don't want to have to snap it.

RAH Batman (Dark Knight Suit)

dsc00130t.jpg

dsc00032xkr.jpg

dsc00080fnw.jpg

view the rest here : https://knives25.multiply.com/photos/album/106/RAH_Batman_Dark_Knight_Suit

Love that second pose. The cape sure is a great feature like the equivalent of statue molds.

Love that second pose. The cape sure is a great feature like the equivalent of statue molds.

@vodoun : thanx for the appreciation sir, still thinking of getting an extra cape for my medi-bats here, though not quite sure where i could find one near my place, :rotfl

This figure is really fantastic, but I hope HT made a new batman wich we dont have to do mods. I think we pay enought to have a 100% acurate figure :rolleyes:

This figure is really fantastic, but I hope HT made a new batman wich we dont have to do mods. I think we pay enought to have a 100% acurate figure :rolleyes:

@padrinno : same here bro, just hope that day comes... all of them can do it anytime... i think this is the right time for them to show us how good they are in making quality 1/6 collectibles...

@knives25 yes bro!! I hope so.

I love your batman pics friend!! second pose is amazing!

Excellent, the carbon kevlar decals have just arrived. Now I can finish the Medicom conversion this weekend hopefully. The decals look almost as finely detailed as the Hot Toys chest but not as reflective. As if it was suppose to be aluminium but it shouldn't be. Keeps the same colour as the film suit. That light grey-ish carbon colour. \o/

The bronze metal belt colour is beautiful. I swear it looks identical to the Hot Toys colour give or take.

dscf6298r.jpg

dscf6299c.jpg

Can't wait to see what wonders you can do to your Medicom DK Vodoun =D Be sure to share pictures with us as it progresses ;)

Excellent, the carbon kevlar decals have just arrived. Now I can finish the Medicom conversion this weekend hopefully. The decals look almost as finely detailed as the Hot Toys chest but not as reflective. As if it was suppose to be aluminium but it shouldn't be. Keeps the same colour as the film suit. That light grey-ish carbon colour. \o/

The bronze metal belt colour is beautiful. I swear it looks identical to the Hot Toys colour give or take.

dscf6298r.jpg

dscf6299c.jpg

should be interesting

PS, why is your icon takara batman if you don't like it?

dscf6298r.jpg

dscf6299c.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. May be tricky getting it to sit right, without bubbling, on the chest.

Not at all. This is just an example with different carbon decals I have worked on using Microsol.

Even though it's off topic but it's still related to the same thing. Carbon. No bubbles. I do apologize for posting car pics in a figure thread.

An example what will be achieved on the Medicom. It softens it so much you can't touch it with your fingers until it's dry or it tears/wrinkles. While using a soft fine paint brush applying the microsol it acts as a skin. Then it shrinks the decal to the surface for a tight smooth finish.

dscf6246.jpg

dscf6249.jpg

Back