Medi + DX = Medix :: [Medix 2.0 Batman p.72]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medi + DX = Medix

Comparison shots. Left Medi head with dx12 body and unmodified neck, Right Medi head with Medix body
DSC_0086-1.jpg

has anyone thought about cutting the bale sculpt to fit into the cowl? I was thinking about it when mine arrive. I really am dissapointed with the faces HT gave us, but the bale is really nice.

has anyone thought about cutting the bale sculpt to fit into the cowl? I was thinking about it when mine arrive. I really am dissapointed with the faces HT gave us, but the bale is really nice.

Yupp and a member (hunterwolf?) has done it and is selling copies - but the run is currently sold out

Man some of you have really done a great job with the medi head. I wish I could get my hands on one, damn medi dark knight is going for 350 or more.

I don't get the big head comments - looks amazing

I think it's all just a matter of taste/preference like most things. I for one don't think the Medi head looks good on the DX12 body from pics yet some do and obviously the owner does as well. At the same time I love how my modded DX12 came out with added Medi mouth yet a few don't :lol I know we like to show off our dollies and get approval from our fellow collectors, but in the end, all that matters is if the owner digs it. I can't see myself using another mouthpiece for awhile until I get hunterself's or make my own openmouth mouthpiece

I got a new body and arms (suit) coming in for this guy. So, I'll be disassembling and reassembling this guy again. (sigh) Not really looking forward to it but in the end Im hoping I'll be happy with the outcome. I've sunk so much money into this figure by now I don't even think I could stomach to put out money for the DX12 as this point.

there is something about the DX12 arms, which makes them look on almost every picture not natural.. way too straight, something similar to C3PO's arms.

Sorry for crappy pictures and terrible background (I have a little baby in the house now and little free time coz of it :D ), but I just need to show you this guy with some DX-12 accessories. Looks sweet, I should say! I really like it more than DX-12 itself.

That's actually Medicom Batz with mods on his neck, on chest, torso and thighs. Face repainted and the coat can be disattached.

didn't know where to post these, but since it's another mixed batman figure, i thought it would be the best place here. here is my second "medix" on my desk :)

tdkbatdx.png

tdkbatdx2.png

tdkbatdx3.png

tdkbatdx4.png

tdkbatdx5.png

Since it's a medix I will just post the medi head mod I did for Hector.

WIdened the head and repainted it.
I installed a magnet isnide to fit the dx12 neck

Pics courtesy of SHortround.

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

You will have to ask SHortround since I don't have the head.

But it wasn't difficult.

I removed the part at the bottom that attched to the medi neck.
Then filled the head with epoxy putty and placed the magnet inside.
Once the putty was still soft I put it on the dx12 neck and played with it until it sits perfectly.

I removed the head and let the epoxy cured for a night.

Lastly I painted the putty black and voila.

Back