Medi + DX = Medix :: [Medix 2.0 Batman p.72]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medi + DX = Medix

Looks class, Thrust! Just break out the twist tie, Hot Toys gun holster is pathetic.

Looks amazing! This isn't necessary, but you could paint over the kevlar on the arms, since Medi's kevlar print is much larger than the DX's. But damn, this kills the DX. I wish I had the balls to do that with my Medi and DX.

I had ordered the DX02 a wile ago in February i think it was
now just recently i got an email from the store i ordered it from.
Saying that they dint have it and did everything to get at least one so they could ship it to me but alas.I got my money back and my custom lforigno cape is now still waiting to be used.
I just keep one thing still in the back of my mind Chris Nolan is going to make batman 3 and im sure that HT will on top of that movie
as well and will deliver us a definitive Batman figure thus the prophecy has been made.

Looks class, Thrust! Just break out the twist tie, Hot Toys gun holster is pathetic.

Doesn't it stick out really far or something?

a twist tie? not trying to sounds rude here, but doesn't that kind of look tacky?...i just made my own holster modeled after the one in the movie, and it looks pretty nice to me

But alas, that's why I didn't buy the DX. too many issues for that price. instead, pay half the price for the medi and be ultra satisfied after all my mods :yess:

bat-medi-dx-body.png

I look at this and feel like I'm looking at a replica of the movie costume! good work bud! though, I prefer the medi belt as the center piece is more accurate then the HT one IMO but still...:drool

a twist tie? not trying to sounds rude here, but doesn't that kind of look tacky?...i just made my own holster modeled after the one in the movie, and it looks pretty nice to me

But alas, that's why I didn't buy the DX. too many issues for that price. instead, pay half the price for the medi and be ultra satisfied after all my mods :yess:

Doesn't it stick out really far or something?

...and sits too high.

Sadly I can't access the sideshow gallery as it says it's down for maintenance.

There's one with a black twist tie. The ones you get with computer cable plugs etc

The gun hides it and waggles like a light saber from the belt without falling.

4877106614_5ce9161bd7_b.jpg

...and sits too high.

Sadly I can't access the sideshow gallery as it says it's down for maintenance.

There's one with a black twist tie. The ones you get with computer cable plugs etc

The gun hides it and waggles like a light saber from the belt without falling.

4877106614_5ce9161bd7_b.jpg

man how I do wish I could take pics like you vodoun. you really bring out the awesomness in figures :rock

Really digging the medicom tricep armor on the figure, why oh why did hot toys shorten it from the v1 dark knight when they had it right, idiots!

That looks fantastic, the most perfect TDK Batman on the face of the planet! I really love how the forearms look!

Thrust you got me inspired and since I was already working on my Medi and had a spare V1 I started removing the chest armor of it and that of the Medi. Now my question, did you remove a lot of the Medi upper body rubber suit I am almost at a point to cut away of most of the top portion to fit this
:borg:

I actually don't have the Hot Toys gun holster, I put a wrist like you vodoun to put the gun there on the side, but after looking at your pic, the position of the gun on my belt is totally wrong. have to correct it, thanks bud :)

@Geil: Don't know how the medi upper suit and the v1 chest plate would work together, but in my situation with the dx upper suit and dx chest plate, i had to cut A LOT of the upper suit to get a good fit of the chest plate. without cutting it's impossible to get a tight fit in there. it stays high and it got more boobs then the v1 or the medi together :D So yes, I had to cut a lot :p

And thanks a lot guys for all your comments. it really embarrasses me to read SO MANY comments here and all are so nice. thanks so much! :1-1:

It's awesome this thrust. Especially after I linked you to the chest armour and body suit on e-bay, I like to think I helped a bit!!

It's awesome this thrust. Especially after I linked you to the chest armour and body suit on e-bay, I like to think I helped a bit!!

i have to thank you the most buddy :hi5:
i've searched it for so long but never found it, but with you help i could manage to mod the fig. so thanks a lot my mate! :)

So Thrust. When you say DX upper suit. Do you mean the entire upper shirt or just the hard ab piece?? Did you end up cutting off the arms of the upper shirt? I'm trying to figure out how you did this but need a few more points to be connected.

So Thrust. When you say DX upper suit. Do you mean the entire upper shirt or just the hard ab piece?? Did you end up cutting off the arms of the upper shirt? I'm trying to figure out how you did this but need a few more points to be connected.

yes, I had to cut the arms of the upper suit from the dx, cause i wanted the arms from the medi. i ended also up to cut the shoulder area of the dx upper suit. the material is just too thick. the chest plate would be too high if you don't cut anything out

Back