Medi + DX = Medix :: [Medix 2.0 Batman p.72]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medi + DX = Medix

best batman ever!

I'd give that title to elvis . . .

IMG_8147-1.jpg

Don't need to be sorry Thrust, love seeing this everytime

best batman ever!

And may I say that is an awesome picture !!!!

Ah man, thanks a loooooooot for those nice comments. I really appreciate them and they mean a lot to me! Thanks so much. :1-1:

I'd give that title to elvis . . .

Only the fact, that I've been compared with the work of Seb makes me sooo proud. I absolutely love all of his work and he was always an inspiration for me. He's truly the king of the customs!

Wow.

Is there a link to the thread showcasing this figure?

There's not only a thread about it, he's also selling it even with the Joker from Dead End as a combo. Don't miss the chance and get it while you can :wink1:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87207

I've won some days ago a Canon 50D from a local magazine and tried first shots with it :) my god what a cam. no editing needen, just shooting and bamm what a quality. I know I have still to learn and understand the cam, but i'm so blown away of how awesome it is. oh and sorry for the big pictures :monkey3

medix-c.png

medix-c2.png

medix-c3.png

medix-c4.png

LOVE IT!
Nice new toy buddy!
I can see killing pic coming :)

Congrats on the new camera Thrust! That's quite a prize! :google

And Medix looks great as always, but the new camera shows every bit of dust! :panic:

Congrate to the new gear!! Lucky SOB :D
Yeah toouch detail :lol what is wrong with nose?

I've won some days ago a Canon 50D from a local magazine and tried first shots with it :) my god what a cam. no editing needen, just shooting and bamm what a quality. I know I have still to learn and understand the cam, but i'm so blown away of how awesome it is. oh and sorry for the big pictures :monkey3

Break out a small dry paint brush or an air duster. Better cameras will pick up every little bit of speckle on your figures and ruin your photos.

medix-c.png

medix-c2.png

medix-c3.png

medix-c4.png

WOW!! You, Thrustmaster are a lucky guy. A great Batman collection and a FREE $1500 camera. You Lucky dog you.

Nice pics thrustmaster. The light and shadows you create on the cowl are always well done.

Though, I notice alot more scuffs and blemishes on the cowl (ears, head) and chest plate.

Thrustmaster: I've been trying to find an affordable DX02 body but can't seem to find one. UGH!!! If I was to try this mod do I need the body with the soft abs or can I use one of the new bodies with the hard abs??

Thrustmaster: I've been trying to find an affordable DX02 body but can't seem to find one. UGH!!! If I was to try this mod do I need the body with the soft abs or can I use one of the new bodies with the hard abs??

I would try to find hard ab body - if you use a soft ab version you're gonna have a leaking medix - not ideal!

Back