Medi + DX = Medix :: [Medix 2.0 Batman p.72]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medi + DX = Medix

Thrustmaster: If I was to try this mod do I need the body with the soft abs or can I use one of the new bodies with the hard abs??

I would try to find hard ab body - if you use a soft ab version you're gonna have a leaking medix - not ideal!

My MeDiX uses the softer ab body but the leaking wasn't ever very severe. It's slightly darker than the harder abs, but at the time I didn't want to cut into my newer DX. Your choice, you can go either way.

My MeDiX uses the softer ab body but the leaking wasn't ever very severe. It's slightly darker than the harder abs, but at the time I didn't want to cut into my newer DX. Your choice, you can go either way.

Fair enough - that doesn't look too leaky so sounds like a sensible decision - my leaky version though was a lot leakier than that, though it has settled down a fair bit now

So you don't think the hard plated abs will restrict pulling the shirt over the Medicom body? That's the only thing I'm worried about.

Nice pics thrustmaster. The light and shadows you create on the cowl are always well done.

Though, I notice alot more scuffs and blemishes on the cowl (ears, head) and chest plate.

thanks man and thanks to all of you who have posted :)
i know what you mean, but it's really just dust. especially on the head. there are now scuffs etc, it's just dust. I can't even notice that with my eyes, and i thought i have good eyes, but with this new cam, damn every detail is so sharp even it doesn't exist ^^

so now i have to clean everytime my figures when i take some shots :p

only the chest plate is a bit yeah, just like you're seeing it in the pic. But you can see them only by direct light above the figure. With normal light, you won't recognize them.

I have to see how to clean that Bats head now. I tried brushing them away like vodoun suggested to me, but they won't go away :p maybe with tape?
Have to try that out later. :)

Thrustmaster: I've been trying to find an affordable DX02 body but can't seem to find one. UGH!!! If I was to try this mod do I need the body with the soft abs or can I use one of the new bodies with the hard abs??

Oh yes, finding that body especially those parts isn't easy ^^
I've searched sooooooooooo long for the right parts, so i can feel with you :)
Actually mine is soft-rubber, but it doesn't leak (anymore). I don't know why it leaks on the dx figure, but the medicom body is covered also with a fabric-suit. maybe because of that, my suit never leaked and it looks almost like the hard-plastic. but if you're going with the hard-plastic there is also no problem at all. it's just very hard to put that upper-suit on that body. If it's too hard, you can widen the "shirt" up by opening it on the side. You can glue it easily back and you'll never see that it is glued back :p

let me know if you need any other advices. I'm glad to help you or others out! :)

i know what you mean, but it's really just dust. especially on the head. there are now scuffs etc, it's just dust. I can't even notice that with my eyes, and i thought i have good eyes, but with this new cam, damn every detail is so sharp even it doesn't exist ^^

only the chest plate is a bit yeah, just like you're seeing it in the pic. But you can see them only by direct light above the figure. With normal light, you won't recognize them.

I have to see how to clean that Bats head now. I tried brushing them away like vodoun suggested to me, but they won't go away :p maybe with tape?

If you can't see it in person, don't worry about it. I remember a few years ago I posted pics of my collection and all people did was point out dust, and honestly you couldn't even see it in person, the camera, especially with the flash brought it all out.

As for the slight scuffs on the armor, both of mine have them too. It's almost impossible to avoid it. When I was plugging the cape in on one of them it scuffed the chest plate.

Oh yes, finding that body especially those parts isn't easy ^^
I've searched sooooooooooo long for the right parts, so i can feel with you :)
Actually mine is soft-rubber, but it doesn't leak (anymore). I don't know why it leaks on the dx figure, but the medicom body is covered also with a fabric-suit. maybe because of that, my suit never leaked and it looks almost like the hard-plastic. but if you're going with the hard-plastic there is also no problem at all. it's just very hard to put that upper-suit on that body. If it's too hard, you can widen the "shirt" up by opening it on the side. You can glue it easily back and you'll never see that it is glued back :p

let me know if you need any other advices. I'm glad to help you or others out! :)

I found one body on ebay but the seller wants $188 for it. That's just rediculous for a body.

I found one body on ebay but the seller wants $188 for it. That's just rediculous for a body.

yes, that's indeed too much for just a body. but don't give up man, i also waited so damn long to get those pieces together. maybe one day, you'll be lucky and those parts will be for sale individually here or at ebay.

medixdark.png

yes i know, it's still dusty :monkey3

Just looked online and HOLY SHNIKIES these DX02 figures are going for $400+ now. WTF!! This is insane. I might just sell one of mine to get the money for the HT Scarecrow and Demon batmans... jeez

yes, that's indeed too much for just a body. but don't give up man, i also waited so damn long to get those pieces together. maybe one day, you'll be lucky and those parts will be for sale individually here or at ebay.

medixdark.png

If my figure looks like this, i'll be VERY happy. :yess:

medixdark.png

Doesn't get any better. It really doesn't.

:thud:

Sure it does.

1. Steal TDK suit from Warner Bros.
2. Capture Bale.
3. Force Bale into suit, glue him in if you have to.
4. ????
5. PROFIT!

Sure it does.

2. Capture Bale.
4. ????
5. PROFIT!

Yeah but what if he starts cussing his head off at you?

:thud:

Thank you my friend, I appreciate it a lot! :) Can't wait to see Adams sculpt for it, I'm sure it will blow this medi head here away!

If my figure looks like this, i'll be VERY happy. :yess:

Oh buddy, don't worry. It looks even better :wink1:

Sure it does.

2. Capture Bale.
4. ????
5. PROFIT!

oh wow, i guess this is a huge compliment then. :wink1:
Thanks buddy! :)

didn't know where to post these pics actually, as they are now two customs, and thought maybe this is the right place :)

medix-monkey.png

medix-monkey2.png

medix-monkey3.png

medix-monkey4.png

medix-monkey5.png

Holy ____!!!!

Insane combo man and the picture quality is so incredible!!!

thanks a lot bro, i really appreciate it :)

Insane buddy! Is that an MRM head?

Thanks man! :) And yes, it's an MRM head :)
Looks spectacular, he's such a talent. The likeness is really awesome and the work on the hair is out of this world. Really beautiful!

Back