Medi + DX = Medix :: [Medix 2.0 Batman p.72]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medi + DX = Medix

You've heard of the Medi and the DX, and then Thrust wow'd us with the MeDiX.
Now behold........the XiDem! :p:devil:lol

All the left over bits from my MeDiX thrown together with a Sonar head:

That waist is pretty crazy and the sonar head giraffes out of the Medi chest/shoulders but nevertheless, figured I'd give it a go.

A quick family photo of my Batman(s)

XiDem, MeDiX, OC & DX. (My V1 is hanging in the armory.)

Sorry these photos blow - I really need to get some new photography equipment! :gah:

ABOMINATION!!!!!!!!
but great idea :D I chopped off mine too much already to put it back together like yours but the parts are pretty much ready to go into some kind of drawer like in the initial reveal
:borg:

yeah eversince I saw the leaky abs I have been thinking of doing it but HT trashed the idea when they wanted me to send back the leaky bodies :'( But now that I did the MedMMS I got parts extra ;)

yeah eversince I saw the leaky abs I have been thinking of doing it but HT trashed the idea when they wanted me to send back the leaky bodies :'( But now that I did the MedMMS I got parts extra ;)

Do it you devious genius bastard :devil

:lol :hi5:

thanks to snake, i got the chance of replacing my cracked dx-chest-piece. :)

medixxx4.png

medixxx2.png

medixxx5.png

medixxx3.png

Last edited:

^QFT. Thrust has some amazing Batman figures.
I'm still trying to find someone who will repaint my Medi head for my MeDiX....

i got the chance of replacing my cracked dx-chest-piece. :)

How did that happen?

A quick family photo of my Batman(s)

XiDem, MeDiX, OC & DX. (My V1 is hanging in the armory.)

Sorry these photos blow - I really need to get some new photography equipment! :gah:

I love this photo. The way the original suit looks in the lighting and the DX on the right looks so nice and buff as well as the thick neck. Lovely figures.

Batman saw too much action? Cracked his chest piece :) How bad is it? Would you sell it?I might be interested depending on how bad the crack and where

I didn't even notice it until he mentioned a crack and I started looking for it, but I think I've found it.

medix2.png

Probably the glue gave in. It would be simple to fix though and not a total waste.

Still the best Batman figure out there, after your Modded OC Batman of course

ah thanks mate :1-1:
I'm still waiting for my OC head that I've sent to boot :( Can't wait to have him back and do some other mods to it :monkey3

How did that happen?

I didn't even notice it until he mentioned a crack and I started looking for it, but I think I've found it.

Ed is right. The chest piece was cracked from the beginning. The gape where Ed is showing is one problem but also on the top those carbon lines when you look at the front where it connects the "boobs" were cracked and I hated always to look at those errors. I could have glued the gap on the side easily and thought of putting some new carbon decals over the two-carbon-lines on the front, but then Snake sold his chest piece and I thought it would be easier and cheaper just to replace it with his one :D

Batman saw too much action? Cracked his chest piece :) How bad is it? Would you sell it?I might be interested depending on how bad the crack and where

I don't know if I'm going to sell it, as i have another Medi body
The other body is also a bit damaged but i thought of giving it a chance as a BD-version riding the Bat-Pod :)

thats mine actually:lol

man, that piece have travelled around the world hasnt it

looks awesome mate, can you breakdown the formula btw?

Haha, it becomes to a DX-whore :D
Actually I was really interested on getting your chest after you've put it on ebay and I've watched the auction, but one day it was removed. I guess that Snake snapped it away :)

Hey thrust, did you end up using the new head from snake eater too?

As I've told Geil, I'm going to use your re-painted head for the other Medi body for a riding-pose on the bat-pod. I'm really loving your re-paint on it.
I'm really glad to have one now also from you as I always wanted to ask you too, as I've played with the idea of buying another medi head for another use of it. It's a lovely paint and a wonderful shape of the cowl :)

If you ever going to do some more commissions for this head, i can highly recommend venakins work on that head. It is really a beauty!

Back