MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taskmaster should be fighting just like Widow. His power is imitating everyone he observes and fights.

So, this is good news?

Again. I'm confused. A woman in a role previously held by a man, and nobody is angry? Am I still on Sideshow Freaks?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Everyone is seething inside, at least.

So No mention of spiderman or Antman hum i guess that's it for those two .

And Jane foster thor maybe it would be good but she was so terrible in the old movie they could have at least recast her.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think Antman movies are done. I expect we will see Antman and his supporting cast occasionally pop up in other movies/shows though.

Spider-Man I'm betting is not announced because Sony may have gotten cocky and decided not to renew the Spiderman deal with Marvel. If we hear about Spiderman vs. Venom soon, we'll know why.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I'm most excited for Strange, it sounds amazing, and I find it interesting that they're counting the Disney+ content as part of their phase 4 lineup, and not just movies themselves.

I'm most excited for Strange, it sounds amazing, and I find it interesting that they're counting the Disney+ content as part of their phase 4 lineup, and not just movies themselves.

Yeah that is pretty wild Feige said that movie plots will be fully connected to the Disney + plots and that there are surprise cameos already planned.

Goes to show you the importance they’re placing in D+ as a Netflix killer.

Disney might be family friendly but they will not hesitate to shoot their corporate competition in the head 3 x then stuff them in the dumpster.

So Netflix this isn’t even though oddly enough Hemsworth kept awkwardly saying Thor was watching Netflix on stage with Feige behind him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Am happier about Disney+ lineup than anything else. Thought the handling of Team Cap through IW especially was appalling - well, there was a lot narrative-wise that bothered me about IW and EG - and CM didn't help. Actually the latest Spidey didn't either (which I didn't hate, just didn't feel much of anything...)

Tho have the nasty sense that Disney knew exactly what it was doing all along with these series, and fans interested are just another plate Disney figured out to keep spinning in the air, shaking out those dollars (instead of those fans walking with their wallets). If they don't get u in theater, they get u at home...

But, whatever. It's even better that Disney/Marvel isn't going to be so dainty about TV movie crossovers - SW and DS? Am so there - even tho I was getting tired of DS - Disney/Marvel are b@st@rds.:lol

And - Eternals. So, d@mmit, guess I'm still on the bus more or less. Not even much of a Guardians fan but - Taika. Curse you Disney$$$$:devil

Guess maybe I should buy and store another of my fav cabinets at next sale (Target's Henley bookcases) will probably need it:monkey3

Disney knows its got competition, including Amazon (even if it sux their upcoming LOTR prequel is gonna be a must-see). Disney wants D+ to succeed and throwing a lot of money at it.

This whole Phase Four (and presumed Five/Six) thing better lead up to a Secret Wars type finale. I would absolutely die if that happened. Having Doom rule over a army of Hulks and Thors vs a mash of Marvel’s greatest heroes including Jane Thor and the F4.

Ugh. Perfection.

I’m going to save a ton of dough this next year between HTs awful preview and Marvels phase 4 plans.

I think Antman movies are done. I expect we will see Antman and his supporting cast occasionally pop up in other movies/shows though.

Spider-Man I'm betting is not announced because Sony may have gotten cocky and decided not to renew the Spiderman deal with Marvel. If we hear about Spiderman vs. Venom soon, we'll know why.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
Spidey not announced bc FFH was originally meant to kick off Phase IV. The rumor is that FFH crosses $1B, marvel gets to make another Spidey film (under the current contract). I think it’s at around $970m currently but not there yet, so we’ll prob get a Spidey film in phase iv.

D_9pOdYWwAEhZ7F.jpg:large

tenor.gif

I think this looks interesting. It’s a transitional phase with lots of secondary characters getting the limelight (in both movies and TV shows) and new characters popping up. Marvel captured some magic with the Guardians and Black Panther movies...both of which were B-team characters in the comics (though Guardians picked up after the Annihilation storyline and Panther has always been teetering as an A class hero).

And there’s plenty of variation here for everyone..espionage thrillers in the Black Widow and Falcon/WS stories, magic in Dr.Strange, horror in Blade, there’s a lot Marvel is gunning for here and I think it’s exciting. It’s not “Avengers” level but I think that will begin once they re-introduce the Fantastic Four, X-Men and “new” threat.

Spidey not announced bc FFH was originally meant to kick off Phase IV. The rumor is that FFH crosses $1B, marvel gets to make another Spidey film (under the current contract). I think it’s at around $970m currently but not there yet, so we’ll prob get a Spidey film in phase iv.

We ****ing better. And also Sony failed trying to get this to a billion dollars I think marvel should take over from now on

We ****ing better. And also Sony failed trying to get this to a billion dollars I think marvel should take over from now on

I don't think they would've left it open like they did unless they had something in place. Remember, Phase Four is only 2 years long. Besides DS2, the heavy hitters are all in Phase 5.

Back