Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Returns Batman?

F1fZtsLWcAAgd3L

LET DOWN-A-MUNDO!!!

All I wanted was a Returns Batman and a Panther Suit Batman.

Got neither.

Returns would have looked bad though. Look how inaccurate that Keaton head/cowl/face sculpt is.

But maaan. Panther Suit could have been great...look how good the Clooney suit is all the way on the end. It even has bat-nipples!!

Damn it Todd...so close yet so far away.

They could easily retool a Panther Kilmer out of that Clooney (and a Clooney Ice Armor out of Sonar Kilmer. Patience. There’s a Batman and Robin wave coming. That might see the Ice Armor.

Returns Batman will come, I’m sure. Probably in a wave.

They could easily retool a Panther Kilmer out of that Clooney (and a Clooney Ice Armor out of Sonar Kilmer. Patience. There’s a Batman and Robin wave coming. That might see the Ice Armor.

Returns Batman will come, I’m sure. Probably in a wave.
Don’t forget the black and white, patina, Jokerized, sketch, line art, sonar vison, unmasked, remasked, and unremasked editions, as well

Returns would have looked bad though. Look how inaccurate that Keaton head/cowl/face sculpt is.

McFarlane is so random hit and miss with the head sculpts. 89 Head looks pretty bad but the Dark Knight head looks pretty accurate. :LOL:

The meticulously hand-painted prototypes always look good.

When the production toys show up with soft sculpts covered in thick glops of paint, they're not so good.

Movie set is all re-use then, with the exception of Kilmer (since the Clooney wave is happening soon). That makes me think we might get a Forever wave, too, which would be great. I'm passing on this set, even though the Keaton '89 figure looks like it has the correct yellow oval this time around. (It was gold in the Batmobile set I was lucky enough to nab.) Price tag won't be worth it for one figure and a slightly better Keaton.

I was actually really hoping for a Flash Keaton, since I still haven't found one at retail. Guess the hunt continues...

Batman movie six pack already has a listing on amazon. $120, which isn't bad, but I'm still terribly disappointed. And the fwoosh forums are down, so I have nowhere to complain about it except for here. Booooo.

Clooney actually looks like Clooney.

And it is cool that that's the very first ever movie accurate Clooney Batman that I'm aware of. Kenner/Hasbro never did one this well.

Of course, it remains to be seen in the actual toy will look that good.

The rest of the likenesses....not so great.

I'm impressed with the Clooney and Kilmer sculpts. This set gives me hope we'll see a Keaton Batman Armory Set....especially since we're getting an entire line from Batman & Robin of all movies :LOL:

Back