Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s all new. It’s idealized for sure, especially with the articulated neck, but I think it looks great for a poseable plastic action figure.

I kept searching on Amazon from 11:30am to this past hour and had other people search for me as well but still missed out. Must have went up at noon. Sold out in less than 5 mins.

Ah well, can’t stay on the internet all day with work and such.

It's a available again now, Try it.

Tried it. Had it. Sold out again.

Goes to currently unavailable every time.

EDIT: Got it

I have just been setting here at work clicking and clicking on the reload button for the link and got lucky!!! ‘89 Batmobile and Batman secured and preordered.

I would honestly be surprised if my order for this thing even gets fulfilled going on what happened with so many people who had their orders canceled by Amazon for The Flash version of the Batmobile. Definitely taking a wait and see attitude here.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Amazon demanded more stock from McFarlane. It’s not like they want to turn away business.
I definitely hope you are correct. Small beans to Amazon though. Hoping once the dust settles and Amazon confirm stock levels this is back up.

It sucks that the Batwing is still plentiful and readily available. Not sure why this wouldn’t be. Supply and demand. The 89 is coveted and revered whilst the Flash Batwing is contemporary and pretty Meh in all honesty.

Doubtful HT is releasing the Keaton armory after the film's release, and even if they did, I wouldn't invest the $$$ as the movie was a bit of a letdown for me. But I'd definitely be in for a mcfarlane 7" version of this....
Screenshot_20230523_215110_YouTube.jpg

Also, huge missed opportunity on the cape for the blue/grey suit. The horned/ flared shoulder cape would have been awesome.
20230706_173521.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone here is going to SDCC and is able to grab an extra Knightfall Batman exclusive, I’d be eternally grateful.

Last edited:
Okay, seems like the original link doesn’t work, but it’s there if you search “McFarlane Batmobile.”

Back