Maul 1:1 Bust...F*****G AWESOME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Azog, that is beautiful. I keep switching between hooded and not hooded. It looks cooler with the hood it's just a shame to hide all that detail.

KitFisto said:
Of course I guess cost of living also determins how much people are paid in any area of the country as well. I just live in Northern Va which is WAAAAAAAAAAY too expensive these days.

Try living in the Westside of L.A......I spend more than the nat'l avg. on rent!!!:google

KAOSINLA said:
Try living in the Westside of L.A......I spend more than the nat'l avg. on rent!!!:google

Indeed Sir! The average yearly income in my city is about $90K. :google

Last edited:
It's not that expensive here but the middle of MD isn't cheap. You have a lot of gov't jobs with NSA and such. I'll make almost 50K and I can't even afford to buy a house :monkey2

damn that is the best quality pic that ive seen of maul yet. thank you.

I paid my dues. I worked some pretty crappy jobs to get through college, even worked 2 jobs for a while. But then I got a big promotion and raise. I wouldn't have any of the stuff I have if I hadn't so I need to be thankful for all my hard work and dedication.:lol

I feel for you, Viking. I opened mine yesterday and just noticed there's a paint chip missing on one of his back horns. It's small, but for 600 clams they'll have to replace it.

Darth Loki said:
I paid my dues. I worked some pretty crappy jobs to get through college, even worked 2 jobs for a while. But then I got a big promotion and raise. I wouldn't have any of the stuff I have if I hadn't so I need to be thankful for all my hard work and dedication.:lol

amen you deserve it

does anyone know the timeframe allowed to return something like this due to a quality control issue like bad paint?

nash said:
does anyone know the timeframe allowed to return something like this due to a quality control issue like bad paint?

I think it's 30 days.

I'm almost positive Kit's right but I know you can find out on the SS website.

Back