Mattle '66 Batmobile ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JonWes, did your B&R capes come with an annoying white tag on them? I just got the wall-scaling two-pack and they had them and I tore Robin's cape trying to remove them.

JonWes, did your B&R capes come with an annoying white tag on them? I just got the wall-scaling two-pack and they had them and I tore Robin's cape trying to remove them.

Yes, they are HUGE! Legal compliance madness! I just cut them off as close to the seam as I could.

I'll have to see if I could sub my cape with one of the older Mattel Robins.

Batman's wasn't so bad, but because of the placement of Robin's it was hard to even cut off.

That's weird cause Mattel has stated all along that it would be a TRU exclusive. Even Ent. Earth had it at SDCC as one of their TRU exclusives. Maybe it's a TRU exclusive for a limited time or maybe they sold that sku to Target once Target realized the DC stuff was going through another rebranding and product is likely gonna trickle out until Christmas. :huh

I'm surprised that these will even be available in main stream stores. But that's ok, a win for the collectors!

Target has the batmobile listed as in stock. I ordered one. I hope it's really it. Any thoughts guys?

recieved my shipping notice today. My order lists it as DC Cseries 6 inch batmobile.....................crap!

There's way to much cool stuff from 66 tv series. I've got a wedding to pay for

Nothing says "I Do" like slipping a 66 Batman in her hand. Rings are so overdone.

Lets hope Target listing is correct. If not there will be alot of people not happy.

Back