Mattle '66 Batmobile ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kal-El

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought the '66 Batmobile was going to be a TRU exclusive. I was on ebay yesterday and saw it listed as a SDCC exclusive. When did they change it from being a TRU exclusive?

I thought it was being offered at SDCC early and then it would be a ToysRUs exclusive but I could be wrong.

I don't know Wayne you could be right. It's hard to keep up with all these toys coming out. Lol

I thought it was being offered at SDCC early and then it would be a ToysRUs exclusive but I could be wrong.

It's a Toys r us exclusive and was sold on the website

it was sold as an exclusive to SDCC as an early bird (toys r us has been doing this for couple years now)...

it will be available again in August

I was sort of tempted by the Mattel 66 Batman line but I think I'll just hold out and save for Hot Toys. The Mattel stuff does look cool too though.

It's a Toys r us exclusive and was sold on the website

it was sold as an exclusive to SDCC as an early bird (toys r us has been doing this for couple years now)...

it will be available again in August

Interesing I didn't know TRU did that. Thanks!

I received mine today........This thing is Gorgeous!!! Figures fit right inside with or without the car's seat belt. :yes:

Last edited:
i had a chance to pull the plug on getting one but passed, looking at those pics, i wish i would have now

target is sold out, they sold it for $49, i remember the TRU one selling for $79 when it first went online thats why I passed on it, why the big price difference, i assume cuz it was a TRU exclusive...so there is a general release in August from TRU?

target is sold out, they sold it for $49, i remember the TRU one selling for $79 when it first went online thats why I passed on it, why the big price difference, i assume cuz it was a TRU exclusive...so there is a general release in August from TRU?

Target NEVER had it...nor are they suppose to...TARGET is notorious for listing "other" Stores Exclusives

TRU's price is $59.99

general release will be at TRU only

the batmobile that was at SDCC is not an exculsive, its was just an early release for the con. the paint on the car will be the same for when it comes out to stores.

Got my Batmobile and Batman and Robin today! REALLY happy overall. The wires in their capes are great for "walking up the building" display, but are kind of a pain when putting them in the Batmobile. I hope the single-carded Batman doesn't have the wire. Both of my figures had some paint issues. Nothing horrendous, but hopefully I can choose some from the store at some point. Overall, it's just an amazing set and I might have to pop on the movie in celebration! :D

9361903008_1b8a1e1236_z.jpg

9359122687_1c8a4e5de8_z.jpg

9361898894_f734454011_z.jpg

9359120587_765da292de_z.jpg

9359121703_61252fe301_z.jpg

Fuuudggge I was hoping to save some money and pass on this but the pics you guys are posting look so good. Why you people do this to me :gah:

Back