Mattel RC 1/10 Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know of a site that sells the non-RC version? Mattel has it for $64 but they don't do international shipping, and I'm not from the States.

That has to be dc's mistake even in the initial presentation at NYCC 2016 they already said the price point was at 250.00.

Non-r/c version is in stock on Amazon. I got a feeling we'll see a price drop in the next couple months, but I think I'll more than likely pick one up to go with any non-mattel figures. Pics courtesy of a poster of fwoosh

a85b402f5ec7830fa3b8ca5451e2da83.jpg

860e80816dbe2b98711ab4f91b393037.jpg

b5dff101c28f8b80711aaa24d4b49123.jpg

Attachments

• 860e80816dbe2b98711ab4f91b393037.jpg
    860e80816dbe2b98711ab4f91b393037.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 155
Got a Multiverse Basic JL Batmobile off Amazon. It is a great piece. Probably one of Mattel's better offerings. Wish they would have done a little more engineering so you could switch out parts to make BVS, SS and JL versions. Super impressed.

Hoping there will be some video reviews soon. I'm gonna wait until I've seen the movie first, if I really enjoy it then I might get that non RC one. It's such an inviting price. Does look huge though even at 1/10 scale its not far of the 1/6 DeLorean.

Got a Multiverse Basic JL Batmobile off Amazon. It is a great piece. Probably one of Mattel's better offerings. Wish they would have done a little more engineering so you could switch out parts to make BVS, SS and JL versions. Super impressed.

Can you share some photos including the box? Would like to see it from different angle.

Thanks.

Shipping box was massive. Actual shipper box smaller, but still impressive size.

20171025_164821.jpg
20171025_164958.jpg
20171025_165348.jpg
20171025_165900.jpg
20171025_165921.jpg

But when I opened the cockpit, look who I found inside!

20171025_173402.jpg

Awesome, thank for the pics! i don't get why amazon need to use such a large box for a small item smh? dude im so glade this works well with mafex figures as i don't like the mattels ones but i do plan to put my mafex batman in this. i have this car in my amazon account whish list but i do hope they have these in stores too, maybe be get it for less during black friday sales.

Awesome, thank for the pics! i don't get why amazon need to use such a large box for a small item smh? dude im so glade this works well with mafex figures as i don't like the mattels ones but i do plan to put my mafex batman in this. i have this car in my amazon account whish list but i do hope they have these in stores too, maybe be get it for less during black friday sales.

I've heard that as far a brick and mortar, TRU should be carrying them. I think the actual street date is the same day as the RC version.

I've heard that as far a brick and mortar, TRU should be carrying them. I think the actual street date is the same day as the RC version.
Great even better thanks, i have some rewards point from them and i might have a coupon form them too, very looking forward to getting this.

I assume TRU is Toys R Us? I hope it makes it to UK stores, being able to pick it up in person and save on delivery would help a lot.

Is there any video of the non RC version? I'm wondering what it doesn't have that the RC version does. Obviously you can't drive it but does it still have working lights? Smoke effect, rotating guns etc?

Is there any video of the non RC version? I'm wondering what it doesn't have that the RC version does. Obviously you can't drive it but does it still have working lights? Smoke effect, rotating guns etc?

No electronic features, no smoke. You can manually rotate the guns. Front wheels can be positioned and the front skid plate can be adjusted.

Back