MATTEL: Green Lantern Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAN, Sinestro gets NO LUV in the DCU line!!!
Guy looks weird, John's uniform is weird...DANG!

I'll stick with the DCD Blackest Night series. Depends if any figures interest me when they are released. I hate when mattel does those walmart/target exclusives.

3 completely different figures seems like a lot of love to me. Even if you don't like the final product. We still have no freakin' Martian Manhunter.

That dont equal luv man. Nothing about those figures say L U V!

MM is coming. I'd put money on that. It's in the Wally and Amazon computer, so it MUST exist!!!!

Sinestro will get his due before the end of next year, I'm sure, being a major character in the movie (played by the inimitable Mark Strong, no less). I'd say they tried to give him love, but I'm willing to bet even the 4HM aren't happy with his figures so far. It's just a waiting game. I think to make up for it when the DO pull their head out of their arse and make him, he should be a quadruple variant to make up for the crappy ones: Sinestro duds, Black and Blue, Green Lantern (WITH MASK!) and White Lantern (so they can re-use said mask).

I think I'm setting the bar too high but I can dream...

Sinestro will get his due before the end of next year, I'm sure, being a major character in the movie (played by the inimitable Mark Strong, no less). I'd say they tried to give him love, but I'm willing to bet even the 4HM aren't happy with his figures so far. It's just a waiting game. I think to make up for it when the DO pull their head out of their arse and make him, he should be a quadruple variant to make up for the crappy ones: Sinestro duds, Black and Blue, Green Lantern (WITH MASK!) and White Lantern (so they can re-use said mask).

I think I'm setting the bar too high but I can dream...

:exactly:
I'd be all over that White Lantern one! Oooh, ooh, and one with a removable mask!!!..............................I can dream too:monkey2

Nah, removable masks at this scale just don't work without something looking bad as a result (small head, huge mask, etc).

Well, if the helmets can be done sucessfully and goggles and glasses, then a mask IS possible. Granted, it'd have to be done very carefully, but it's not like the technology to make it happen isnt there.

Of coarse they look find. Their head's are a simplistic shape.

If the 21st century has taught us anything, it's that ANYTHING can be miniturized!!!

Some pics out of SDCC

greenlanternclassicsamo.jpg

greenlanternclassicsbla.jpg

greenlanternclassicscam.jpg

greenlanternclassicskyl.jpg

greenlanternclassicsmaa.jpg

greenlanternclassicsman.jpg

greenlanternclassicsman.jpg

Mattel+DC+Panel+-+Ch_p+teaser.jpg

greenlantern8901x1200.jpg

Oh SNAP!! Mike, you da man!! I hope Manhunters are easy to find 'cause i'm gonna get me ten of those bad boys!!

I'm starting to regret not getting the Color of Fear 2 pack. I read that the DCUC upcoming wave will have a corrected Sinestro in blue costume with a Sinestro Corps variant. It might be the time to jump in here...

Back