Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol... not really! They would've used a slightly better word than 'cold', ya know like 'Ice' or 'Frost' or 'Evil Frozen Master'.

"Evil Master of cold" sounds like he will sneeze on people to disable them! :lol

only if it was titled "Evil Master of A Cold" :lol

Heck that Dark Rider set looks amazing!! Also, Icer is just in the Filmation sub correct? And I'm not keeping my Clamp Champ either nor my King He-man. Gotta put up a sells thread soon geez.

The whole sub exclusive thing is really frustrating not just because it exists but because it's random and confusing. As has been stated, it's just another example of Mattel always putting the custom last.

waiting on the kit to arrive and I will have a Filmation MOTU Classics Blackstar

eventually Alvis will be doing a Cape and sheath

Man, wish I knew about the conversion kit sooner. Looks awesome!! While I know the majority of collectors are focused on the original line-up almost exclusively, I have been dying for a release of Oo-lar, He-Man of the Jungle. Its figures like Marzo, Carnivorus & Demo-man that made me jump on this line. Since his mentioning in the origins of several releases already, he has been a figure I've been anticipating! As a wrote on another forum, it'll also be nice to see another potentially black action figure besides Clamp Champ! :lol

Man, wish I knew about the conversion kit sooner. Looks awesome!! While I know the majority of collectors are focused on the original line-up almost exclusively, I have been dying for a release of Oo-lar, He-Man of the Jungle. Its figures like Marzo, Carnivorus & Demo-man that made me jump on this line. Since his mentioning in the origins of several releases already, he has been a figure I've been anticipating! As a wrote on another forum, it'll also be nice to see another potentially black action figure besides Clamp Champ! :lol

We also have netossa,Dekker,Zodak and Palace Guard too! so what do you mean? :)

I got my icon heroes Castle Grayskull today. I knew it would be bigger than I was imagining, but it really is! It's an impressive big ol paperweight! :)

Back